meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

>morning Erno and bluefingers and the usual lot. It's snowing here in Helsinki.

"Morning", Paul. Just an overcast here.

>How's it doing up there in Hämeenlinna Erno? Must admit I'm
>a bit of a novice at this game.

In what? Post whoring at DZcom? Not really much to it... ;)

>Hey Erno, next Friday Halloween Party my place, wanna come?
>Drafting the invite as we speak.

Yeah, sure. You do understand that you just invited the whole 'Morning club' as well... PARTY AT PAUL'S PLACE NEXT FRIDAY YOU GUYS!B|

Hey Skreamy boy, that's just shapeist propoganda.
I will not stand for such petty minded bigotry, which obviously comes from someone with a ribcage that looks like a xylophone in a wet paper bag, and limbs that look like old bicycle parts.

Why are all the whiners skinny wee fucks who are in danger of being blown away by an AN2 prop blast?

You never hear a generously proportioned jumper moaning about things like wearing lead, or can't land their canopies cos they daren't load higher 1.5 in fear of busting their weak skinny wee bods....
Ugly wee skinny folk should have to subsidise my Oakleys, so I don't have to look at them, and they should buy me a new walkman so I don''t have to listen to their whingeing.....

I hereby challenge your skinny ass to a rolling down the hill contest, it will be my finest hour...

Hehehe;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Hey Skreamy boy, that's just shapeist propoganda.
I will not stand for such petty minded bigotry, which obviously comes from someone with a ribcage that looks like a xylophone in a wet paper bag, and limbs that look like old bicycle parts.

Why are all the whiners skinny wee fucks who are in danger of being blown away by an AN2 prop blast?

You never hear a generously proportioned jumper moaning about things like wearing lead, or can't land their canopies cos they daren't load higher 1.5 in fear of busting their weak skinny wee bods....
Ugly wee skinny folk should have to subsidise my Oakleys, so I don't have to look at them, and they should buy me a new walkman so I don''t have to listen to their whingeing.....

I hereby challenge your skinny ass to a rolling down the hill contest, it will be my finest hour...

Hehehe

Does anybody else find it funny that Nacmac's post goes under the heading Erotic dreams:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

it's easy .... just talk shit.

Mmm. That seems to come naturally to all of us. Say, I thought of something. Why don't all the Non-Americans post a pic of the area where they live, so as to give each other an idea of your part of the world, and to show the Yanks that other places do exist?

Uhhm, NacMac, don't bother. One part of a muddy collection of islands look pretty much like any other ... ;):D.

Ferdi
NA #001

"Just because you are fat, talk funny and wear a skirt doesn't mean you can intimidate me! "

Yes it does, it is every Scotsman's god given right to intimidate anyone we feel like.
You never seen Braveheart???
Have you never seen the Tartan Army on maneouvres?

Handbags my lardy hairy ass, it will be battle sporrans if you keep this up much longer...
B|B|B|:P

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"Uhhm, NacMac, don't bother. One part of a muddy collection of islands look pretty much like any other ... "
Mission to prove Meat wrong has been accepted, expect stunning vistas of my neighbourhood before the day is out.:P:P:P:P

--------------------