meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

>You what else is great about the non-Americans? You get to learn all
>sorts of different languages....

Or at least try to, and scratch your head in confusion. Especially the online afrikaans-translators know practically none of the words I've tried:(

>but I am still scared to attempt Norwegian again

In the end I think it was swedish... ;)

Haha, no worries, Erno. I won't hijack your thread. I'm off to a class in a bit. But, I'll see if I can come up with something later for you. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

See! you learn all kinds of interesting stuff on here .... Hey Mark! Hope you get rain soon, but during the week so it doesn't interfere with your jumping:)

It can't interfere with my jumping - at least not until January anyway when I make my grand comeback after a 3 year hiatus due to a bastard mosquito borne disease called Ross River Virus Disease...

As far as fires and rain goes... For the last 5 or 6 years we've had one Erikson Aircrane in Victoria for the bushfire season. Last year we got two more for NSW when that state went up like a can of petrol. This year we're getting four of 'em - they way things are they'll be needed too. We've already had a few BIG fires in northern NSW.:(

Keeping the Oz content up...

Ooroo
Mark F...

I want a "One World One Sky" number.....Cos I don't really care where you are, where your from, what you do for a living, which god you worship, what your sexual preferences are, how many jumps you have, whatever....

But I'd really like a Non English number..;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson