meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

(Michele pops her head in, and wonders exactly what is a stabbing assegai...considers the (anglican) pronounciation of it, and decides there are some things she just doesn't need to know about. She silently wishes the kestrils well, and sincerely hopes no-one is trying to stab their assegais...reaches for a bagel, and lights a cigarette....walks back down the hall, mumbling something about cowboys and birds...)

Walk, hop and flap a bit. Hee hee. The starlings have made their lives a misery over the last while.
Payback is a bitch...or a breakfast.:ph34r:

Best thing a bloody starling could do - be someone elses meal / snack. Indian Minahs come under the same heading.

The Aussies have boomerangs :D:D

Nope. Empty stubbies. Heavily armed is a longneck (26 fl. oz.), empty of course. For real mayhem use Fosters (swill of the south) longnecks and leave 'em full...:-)

Ooroo
Mark F...

...reaches for a bagel, and lights a cigarette....)

Mornin', or whatever Michele...:-)

Be VERY bloody carefull with that bagel. They can kill or at least choke you know. Just be sure to practice your emergency procedures before the first bite just in case..:-)

Ooroo
Mark F...

Nope. Empty stubbies. Heavily armed is a longneck (26 fl. oz.), empty of course. For real mayhem use Fosters (swill of the south) longnecks and leave 'em full...:-)

:D:D:D:ph34r:

Thanks mate, I now have a mess to clean up.
Coffee and keyboard.

Run Kerry ruuuuuuuuuuuun

the odd Aussie or two,

Well I dunno about the other Aussies but I'm NOT odd. Strange or wierd, maybe even eccentric but certainly not odd...:-) Perhaps not eccentric either. Allegedly you have to be rich to be able to be properly eccentric and I certainly ain't rich.

Just stepped outside for the first time since 08:00 (it's 18:30 now). What a glorious day - light wind, clear sky about 25C. Perfect jumping weather. Tomorrow they reckon it's gonna be 33C and I'm taking the day off. There'll probably be a howling northerly blowing though...

Ooroo
Mark F...

Good morning or should i say late night :S

hmm i think that todays choice of weapon for me would be Aspirin (for my headache). Yesterday i was at the opening of a new skydiving school, and of course, we were drinking all night long.
Actually i can't remember if slept at all, but i think i have for an hour or two.and i am already at work with this great headache. ell it's not headache yet, but it sure will be, when te screen (actualy everything) stops spining ;)

scratch:glad to hear the birdies are in full number again :)

"George just lucky i guess!"

>Oh I thought vodka was the leading cause...sorry my mistake

No no, most men's liver hold on until the late 30's at least...:D

Kerry:

>I do solemnly swear to post pics, or at the very least, update
>my icon, as soon as I get them (but only if I deem them publishable)

We'll be the judges of that... So you'll have to post the pics to get a non-biased opinion on whether or not you should post the pics.:S

Grega: [nelson]Haa haa![/nelson] I feel for you man, I was dying last Saturday...

Paul:
>I decided to put the sneakers on and go for a run. Now I can hardly move

Real sports are dangerous. If you don't actually get hurt, you're going to hurt all over anyway... Stick to the sports you know: drinking and skydiving!:P

Morning all, yesterday was fun, :ph34r::D;)B|:P:)You cant even begin to imagine how hard it was to keep a straight face.....:(:(:o:ph34r:

Och well, the men in black are back in today, for more auditing fun.....
Chat later my far flung friends.....

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Walk, hop and flap a bit. Hee hee. The starlings have made their lives a misery over the last while.
Payback is a bitch...or a breakfast.:ph34r:

Yeah Kerry you are right I suppose we will have to forego the finesse of a toyi-toye and just have a good old fashoned mob riot.
Nacmac has his claymore
I have an ikwala ( stabbing assegai ) and Knopkierie.
Erno..what is the Finnish traditional weapon of choice?
Grega is Slovenian and those lads always have something nasty lying around.
The Aussies have boomerangs :D:D
Lisa will probably pull out her Bow and Arrow
Jraf will simply bark and bite:P

I live in Johannesburg, we have the Zip Gun and E20 Taxi!!;)

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

>Paul:
>I decided to put the sneakers on and go for a run. Now I can hardly move

Real sports are dangerous. If you don't actually get hurt, you're going to hurt all over anyway... Stick to the sports you know: drinking and skydiving!:P

I guess so... I'm walking like Jyri this morning.
As for drinking I'm going to slow it down (during the week that is)
... going to suggest to Mari we don't go to the gym tonight and go for a swim and sauna. My aching bones need it. I love skydiving falling is relaxing.

same with me. if i won't stop partying because i could use some extra hours of sleep in a week, i'll stop because this parties are requireing toooo much "mirage" money.
I spent a fortune last night :S (i thing it was about: for a whole pilot chute with hackey handle :P)

"George just lucky i guess!"

We'll be the judges of that... So you'll have to post the pics to get a non-biased opinion on whether or not you should post the pics.

Well, Erno, truth be told, I don't know how to resize a pic to fit the icon thingy, so I'll have to post at least one, but I'll have to wait until you, AggieDave and Nacmac are all online, to see who can resize it the fastest for me:P

Kerry

>but I'll have to wait until you, AggieDave and Nacmac
>are all online, to see who can resize it the fastest for me

It's not going to be me. I go for quality, not execution speed.[snobby artistic face-icon] :P

Paul:
>i heard from Eevis you have 40 litres of home made wine brewing away

Well, yes. And it'll be ready in a couple of weeks... But I have decided not to drink until the end of Nov., so the wine'll just have to wait for me.:|