flyboy62000

How Hardcore Are You?

So, we all know you'll climb outside an airplane and hang around with a parachute on at 10k or 13k feet. But would you be a wing walker climbing all over a low flying airplane at an airshow while the pilot puts it through aerobatic manuevers? Here's your options, how hardcore are you?

Blue Skies,
Adam

"Scotland The Brave"...
I would pay good money at the chance to wing walk, climb to top side and strap myself into the standing harness for some good stunts and hammerheads, etc.:ph34r:
I was honestly jealous of the folks on "Fear Factor" that got that as a challenge for prize money[:/]

I chose option D ( Yes, I'm hardcore BRING IT ON with no cable!) because if I am going to get on the outside of a plane, I am pretty damned sure that I going to be wearing my rig. And if I fall off.....um, what's the problem again ? Isn't that what we do anyway ? Just adding a little sumthin different to the mix.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

"Scotland The Brave"...
I would pay good money at the chance to wing walk, climb to top side and strap myself into the standing harness for some good stunts and hammerheads, etc.:ph34r:
I was honestly jealous of the folks on "Fear Factor" that got that as a challenge for prize money[:/]

And if you apid attention to the harness that they were wearing... uh Strong Tandem?

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

"Scotland The Brave"...

And if you apid attention to the harness that they were wearing... uh Strong Tandem?

(Tandem=human luggage,nothing more)
Wing walker harness I reffered to=
-Bracket like stand that is mounted to the top of a "wing walker" bi-plane for attachment.:|
I would pay to learn that stuff.:)I didn't notice what the "fearfull/factor" people were wearing because EVERYTHING they do is with a safty harness. I think they had a safty harness on when they ate sushi too! :P

I would LOVE to wing walk at least once... with proper training, an experienced pilot and a safety cable attached or with a rig on my back and above 2k'.

I guess I'm not really hardcore though cuz I wouldn't do it without a cable or rig...

I could've guessed all (okay, what, 70+%) of us would chose, "Of course, with a safety cable." That's what we do! What whuffos would call crazy, yet we've all done the training and have a safety net/cable/canopy.....
We were never feeling bored because we were never being boring.
-Zelda Fitzgerald