JumpNFly

A sacrifice is necessary..

We had one a couple months ago. It was fairly obvious as to why. I still got blamed for sleeping with her

Yeah, the farmer was really pissed off!:D

poor animals, they take soo much abuse from you sick sick boys...

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

It may not be neccesary to actually sacrifice a living person or animal. From past experience i have noticed that once the green light goes on and beers are opened the clouds or fog will go away. So all you need to do is open a beer and it will clearB|

Oooo, maybe we could trick the skygods, and put an O'douls in a real beer bottle...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

If I were a skygod & someone tried to appease me with fake beer, I'd send a lightning bolt up his ass!:ph34r:
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Why do people even bother to live where the weather is like that? Temps in the mid 70's tomorrow at Byron. Clear blue skies, unlimited visibility.

Remember Sam Kinison? He had the greatest rip on Ethiopia. "See this, this is sand. Nothing grows in sand. We don't need to send you food, we need to send you U-Haul's SO YOU CAN MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS!

Easier said than done, but MOVE TO WHERE THE BLUE SKY IS!

:)B|

Following the Generally Accepted Sacrifice Rules, it must be a virgin. :ph34r: Where the heck do we find one of those?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you still have virgins at your DZ?

One or two, but it's not by their choice. Everytime they get a guy drunk enough to think they are good looking, he passes out. :o It's a good plan, they just have a timing issue. ;)

They aren't taking advantage of me. I'm so lazy that I married a pregnant woman. :ph34r:

In Texas it's just called a Norther not a Northernand a real cold one is a Blue Norther

Hmmm....in Georgia....We call it a Storm. :D

Ya, but is it a monsoon, a typhoon or a hurricane? :P

You come from nothing. You go back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

to each his own;)

That was in response to John supporting you!;)
just in Texas, if it's cold , we don't differenciate east and west. If it comes from the west though we call it a Pacific front because they're not cold.B|

hee hee, sorry I'm tired.;)

We had one a couple months ago. It was fairly obvious as to why. :D I still got blamed for sleeping with her. [:/]

When they used to throw virgins in volcanos, you were almost guaranteed a little bit. "Hey, baby, going to the sacrifice Saturday night?" "Yeah" "I hear you're a virgin. How'd ya like to be exempt?" :ph34r:

We had one a couple months ago. It was fairly obvious as to why. :D I still got blamed for sleeping with her. [:/]

When they used to throw virgins in volcanos, you were almost guaranteed a little bit. "Hey, baby, going to the sacrifice Saturday night?" "Yeah" "I hear you're a virgin. How'd ya like to be exempt?" :ph34r:

now that was a good one.