Deuce

I'm DYING here! WAIT IT'S HERE! YEE_HAW!

My new rig is due to be delivered to my office TODAY!

WHEN DAMMIT!

Tracking shows it's still in Oakland. It's almost noon. I'm not gonna get anything done until it's here.

MOVE IT you brown-truck-drivin, shorts-in-the-winter-wearin, cardboard-box-dust-in-your-teeth-suckin, can-you-spell-that-askin, not-more-than-seventy-pound-deliverin MAGGOTS!

I NEED MY NEW RIG NOW SO I CAN STARE AT IT UNTIL THE FOG CLEARS ON SATURDAY!

ARGH! >:(>:(:(:(B|B|

I wanna try Xanax.

I saw a skydiva take some at a DZ that shall remain nameless and it appeared to, uh, relax her very effectively.

I need some confrontation. Not any silly e-confrontation either. I want to destroy a defense attorney again.

Where's my frickin rig........>:(

My new rig is due to be delivered to my office TODAY!

WHEN DAMMIT!

Tracking shows it's still in Oakland. It's almost noon. I'm not gonna get anything done until it's here.

MOVE IT you brown-truck-drivin, shorts-in-the-winter-wearin, cardboard-box-dust-in-your-teeth-suckin, can-you-spell-that-askin, not-more-than-seventy-pound-deliverin MAGGOTS!

I NEED MY NEW RIG NOW SO I CAN STARE AT IT UNTIL THE FOG CLEARS ON SATURDAY!

ARGH! >:(>:(:(:(B|B|

You're getting greedy, Deuce! Geez, what's that the third damn rig? Settle down...you're making us all sick!
M

Dude! Didn't you hear? There was a major incident involving brown package delivery vans in Oakland. No injuries or deaths, but every brown package delivery van in the entire Bay area has been effectively grounded until they can figure out which muffler bearing caused the van with your rig on it to explode.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

but every brown package delivery van in the entire Bay area has been effectively grounded

No....it's because since Deuce told me I went and knocked the ENTIRE UPS network down. They can't ship any packages whithout that so........... Who said working in Telecom was boring? :D It's sorta like being God sometimes.

Dude....
It's still in Oakland? you work in Martinez, right?I wouldn't count on it today then.. it should be in Concord where the deliveries go out from. Oakland is a distribution hub..

Sorry :(

Then again, I work in Oakland, I can go down n bitch n scream for a little if ya like....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

You're such a bytch!;)

Actually Deuce, you haven't been listening to the news. A report is out that the government has learned that Al Qaeda operatives have been using UPS to ship small pox around the country. All trucks have been detained for an indefinite period of time, until all packages can be completely scrutinized.

Sorry buddy.:(

Dude....
It's still in Oakland? you work in Martinez, right?I wouldn't count on it today then.. it should be in Concord where the deliveries go out from. Oakland is a distribution hub..

Sorry :(

Then again, I work in Oakland, I can go down n bitch n scream for a little if ya like....

I know! I worked at the UPS Oakland hub when I was an undergrad! I'm screwed!

M: I NEED a second rig so I can do more free video jumps for DZ.commers!B|

Bytch: Good golly you're MEAN. Be my buddie and LIE TO ME when I need it.;)

Clay: Oh thanks. But since you crashed their computer-thingie, how you gonna get that special hand cleaner that gets all that lanolin off you:$

ARGHRRRRR!

Dude you guys are not going to belive this!! I just had a rig delivered to me! Beautiful Wings container! I really like the colors! I think I will keep it. Isn't it cool when gifts like this just fall out of the skyB| Thank you thank you sky gods for my beautiful new rig....

You don't think it was intended for someone else do you? Naaaawwwww it couldn't have been:ph34r::ph34r:

Be my buddie and LIE TO ME when I need it.

Damn, Deuce. You're looking exceptionally good today. I think it's that tie. Did I tell you that ties make me all hot and bothered? :P

:) (It has to be a beleivable lie, dorkus) The guy that owns the video concession at my DZ, my weekend boss, saw me picking up my kids in my coat and tie and he laughed so hard he couldn't even talk to me.

AND SEBASTIAN I guess the red "JP" embroidered on the flap stands for "Jerky-Pooh" or something, huh?:P

I'm checking E-bay.......

AND SEBASTIAN I guess the red "JP" embroidered on the flap stands for "Jerky-Pooh" or something, huh

JP= Just (A) Phish...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

it'll probably get shuffled to will call if you r not there to sign, then you'll have to go pick it up at their office, within a week or they will send it back to the point of sale......

cheers mate .!

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Well. The reserve is 18.75% smaller and the main is 11.75% smaller. I should be an average of 15.25% smaller. Hmmm.

I'm quilted for comfort now, so how does that fit in to your equation.

I'm going to send you a picture of me in wearing both my tie AND my glasses! (bytch:P)