RevJim

Who's watching CBS at 8 pm Central?

I'll watch and put my requests in for you guys. I'd much rather have VS stuff than that skydiving tape skygal posted. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It's going to be on at 2.30am pacific time on Thursday here. The networks here want to make it at a time where they feel little kids can't watch it. Some have dropped the program saying it is inappropriate and against societies moral values.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

It's going to be on at 2.30am pacific time on Thursday here. The networks here want to make it at a time where they feel little kids can't watch it. Some have dropped the program saying it is inappropriate and against societies moral values.

Dude! I know you're on a recon mission, but I think you best post the hideout of the Taliban to the military folks. Not DZ.com. You've confused jump run with bomb run!:S
My other ride is the relative wind.

Ahh, missed that one. Ya should have been more specific in the title!

Any way, I still beat ya to the poll... :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

My most sincere apologies for perhaps delivering the wrong message.[:/]

I was just joking that you are scouting out the bad guys and you are reporting back their hideout.

I deserve the ass kicking for the delivery. And for that I'll apologize once again and I beg for you to accept it. But I am in no way calling you one of the bad guys. So sorry about that.[:/]

My other ride is the relative wind.

I did think it was cool for the 2 minutes I watched they had a commercial that had clips that had only happened a few minutes before. So either it was realtime editing or the whole thing was way prerecorded.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

The fashion show sucked. Bad camera work...it kept bouncing around, i never got a good look at anything.:(

I actually started to got a headache from all the "artistic camera angles".
Geez, we wanted to watch a fashion show, didn't we? All I saw was a few outfits, and alot of face shots.
It's your life, live it!

I did think it was cool for the 2 minutes I watched they had a commercial that had clips that had only happened a few minutes before. So either it was realtime editing or the whole thing was way prerecorded.

Pre-recorded, Nov 14th, I think.
It's your life, live it!

Looks like I need to go shopping this week.Give myself a little pick-me-up;)

Got that coupon too. It isn't hard to spend over $30 there either. Remember though, gotta use it by Nov 26th!
It's your life, live it!

I turned it on, and my kids ended up coming into the room and watching it too. We had a lot of fun dissing the models and outfits-real mother/children quality time! At one point, I described to my son how to tell the difference between real boobs and fake boobs. The real ones, I said, are big, round and waaay up there on her body, the fake ones are smaller and more droopy. It was at that point when he said, "like yours, mama?" Man, being a smart-ass is biting me in the ass now that I'm raising one!:P

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I turned it on, and my kids ended up coming into the room and watching it too. We had a lot of fun dissing the models and outfits-real mother/children quality time! At one point, I described to my son how to tell the difference between real boobs and fake boobs. The real ones, I said, are big, round and waaay up there on her body, the fake ones are smaller and more droopy. It was at that point when he said, "like yours, mama?" Man, being a smart-ass is biting me in the ass now that I'm raising one!:P

BWWWAAAHAHAHAHA

As funny as that is, I really do need visual verification....B|
It's your life, live it!

ROFLMAO! :D:D
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

When we started the fake boob conversation, I asked him if he knew some women had fake boobs. He replied, "yeah, I knew that. They find a boyfriend, and get the boyfriend to buy them the boobs, then they dump the boyfriend after that and find another guy." Trying to stifle my laughter, I replied, "really? Where'd you get that from?" He said, "oh, I know....I watch tv." :D