moodyskydiver

Goodbye Sabre

Alot of you knew the dilemma I was having w/my dog Sabre and the fact that my dad hates him. Well, Friday night my dad tells me he has given Sabre away w/o my knowledge and that I was to "deliver" him to the new owner. So today I loaded up my buddy to take a ride for the last time, took him to his new owner, and watched him drive away with my puppy. He could be a pain, but I still loved him, ya know?I hate my dad for this!I didnt realize how hard this would be and I miss him already.:(:(:(:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Sabre_.JPG

:(:(:(

(((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))

I'm sorry. How long had you had him? He's a beautiful dog.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Truthfully, he doesn't give a crap.He hated Sabre. Any time Sabre would get out of the yard (no big deal..we have 76 acres for cryin out loud) my dad would threaten to shoot him.He didnt like him b/c he was just a companion rather than a "working dog" like his border collie that he uses to run the horses.>:(

Sorry to hear that Amber, that sucks.

Get yer butt to the DZ and let Rip (the DZO's very well trained dog) love on you. While you're there you could make a couple of jumps to make you feel better too, oh and you'll have to drink some beer, oh, I almost forgot, you'll have to come have some Margaritas at the DZ's new favorite mexican food resturant...:)
*hug*

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My Mom did the exact same thing to me, uh, 23 years ago. We moved to a new house and Oly, my blue-eyed German Shepherd, was digging around the fence gate. Very, very, small California yard.

I realized much later it was the right decision, probably around the time I realized that it wasn't "my" house, it was my Mom's.

Sorry, Amber[:/]. You will have your own house sooner than you think, and you can have whatever pets and treat them however you want then.:)

Thanks Dave. I should make a trip to Bryan, but I just haven't felt like it lately. I've been sick and really broke.Now there's something wrong with my truck that I cant afford to get fixed.Thinking about dropping out of school too.

Ok, enough whinning..time to go back to bed.