Daizey

WOW!

Today I went to get my car fixed and i was kinda nervous about it. My roadside assistance towed it to the nearrest place-so wasn't sure how god they were. It was a small little place, but when i walked inside, i felt better. Thats because, I walked into the office and all i saw were skydiving pictures-everywhere! The place was owned and operated by skydivers! Sweet, right? They were the nicest people! They understood that i was a poor college student and took pity on me:) I was like, greaaaat. Turns out they got the part at a disocunt-and gave me the part at that price-$200! Theygave me a free oil change too! These people were amazing and so informative. They helped me out so much - they included me in everything they did every step of the way. if they fixed soemthing they immediately took the car out for a drive-with me in-to see if it made a difference-and it did! I have never been to a place like this-I think its because it was run by skydivers! ;)
I have come to learn that skydivers are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Between the people I have met on here and the people i have met in person, i have learned that people in this sport are like no other people-they're so much better! haha ;):D
There is one downside to this story-my trip to Vegas, is not gonna happen for a long time now [:/] Even with the discounts I still spent a lot of money [:/]

*daizey*

Daizey, the least you could do would be to give these fine people a mention by name/location etc....

Its a 'goes around, comes around karma thang'
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

You know, I worked in a garage when I was a teenager, and it was the coldest freakin job I ever had. You gotta have the doors open all the time when your running engines. I can only imagine how cold it must be doing that kind of work in New York!

My suggestion? If you are a baker, bring them some freshly baked warm cookies. If not, buy them some freshly baked warm cookies.

That is absolutely great karma. I'm happy for you and it makes me happy that nice people do nice things.:)

You know, I worked in a garage when I was a teenager, and it was the coldest freakin job I ever had. You gotta have the doors open all the time when your running engines. I can only imagine how cold it must be doing that kind of work in New York!

My suggestion? If you are a baker, bring them some freshly baked warm cookies. If not, buy them some freshly baked warm cookies.

That is absolutely great karma. I'm happy for you and it makes me happy that nice people do nice things.:)

she's a colleg student;if she bakes anything Im sure she's gonna be eating it!;)
My photos

My Videos