Anybody Else Working Today?

Yup...I was working yesterday.....thanksgiving at the firehouse is a good time. nothing like cooking 26 pound turkey 10 pounds of potatoes and 5 pounds of vegetables..and of course biscuits...way too much deserts....oh yeah stuffing....blah blah blah...and then of course the natives have to bring us even more desert's to the firehouse....it was a good day...and we didn't do a single call till 500 this morning....only an hour and a half away from a shut out...oh well...

but I did fall down and injure my hip after helping a fat ass to his car....because the other 8 people at the house were unable to lift this guy supposedly....grrrrrrrrr......even though my partner and I really didn't even lift him...the guy did most of the work...back to my hip....good thing is the numbness and tingling I had in my leg went away and my head doesn't hurt anymore...but it scared me big time...
oh well....maybe I can sue these idiots for not clearing the snow and ice off there drive....hmmm????.....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

>:( Yes, I'm working and it really sucks.

I'm salaried and dont' get overtime.

I'm so bored I could cry. At least that would give me something to do since I forgot to bring the stuff to make closing loops.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.