outofit

what would be a good skydiving present?

Man, you know every gas station, grocery store and liquor store in College Station sells Shiner Bock, right? You know that its only like $6.99 a 6 pack, too, right? We can even get it in Kegs, ahhhh, they're sooo good...:P

BTW I'm bringing a case or so of Shiner to Eloy with me...B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

For every B-day and X-mas, BZ always puts a few jumps on my account. The best present he ever gave me, I must say, is my Dytter! I didn't have one before and now I want another one, a pro-track for the other ear so I have two in case one fails. Some newbie asked me once, "hey, is that thing really worth it?" To which I quickly replied, "HELL YES!"...I love it!:P

In the past, I've bought him a pair of FF pants, a wide-angle camera lens and this X-mas (shhhhhhh, he doesn't know yet) I got him a Sunnto altimeter watch.:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

BZ? HA HA HA HA HA HA! No, BZ is computerly-challenged. When we didn't live together, he signed on DZ.com, I think once, b/c I told him about it, but he said it took him way too long to type out a post, etc. that it was too much of a hassle and thought there was a bit too much drama.

As you know, BZ stears CLEAR of drama, as do I for the most part. I told him I just respond to the fun threads:P

lol I remember when he tried to pop in. you siad the same thing then as you did just then! good thing then, you dont have to worry about him finding out about your gift to him....
how the hell do you hide it? i can nwever buy something for someone and WIAT to give it to them ...unless it was some wierd thing that I had planned ! but for christmas? I'm no good. I'll go buy something and say hey check it out. i gotcha this b/c I was thinking about ya! :Slol

My photos

My Videos

Oh God...funny story...I got him a Suunto alti-watch but I ALSO got him a leather jacket from Wilson's when they were having their 50% off sale! He's wanted a leather jacket for a while and b/c I couldn't return it (for money back), except for 30 days (after that it can be exchanged), I made him close his eyes, hold his nose (so he couldn't smell the leather) and I put it on him when I got home to make sure it fit OK. It did and he asked, "what was that about?" and I said, "Nothing";), knowing full-well he'd forget about it. That was a couple months ago, so he'll find out at X-mas what the hell I was doing. He he he....I think he's used to letting me have my way w/ him that he didn't even question, further, what the hell I was doing:P

It works both ways;):)

I put a garbage bag over the jacket and put it in the back of my side of the closet. The watch is small and easy to hide. His other, little presents, I just went ahead and wrapped and put in his stocking.B|