skydiverbrian

I'm corrupted

Ummmm, I'm rowing with you in that tiny boat. I had two finals yesterday and I had about six hours sleep total for the weekend....I've had PLENTY of sleep all semester, it just figures it would be the weekend before finals that, that would happen!:P

I aced them like a champ, though...so no worries;)

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

He he he...I just did that, too, last week; 100+ academic sources. I had to devise a research project using both qualitative and quantitative methods, make up code sheets, consent forms, moderator guides, etc.....and do an extensive literature review.

I DEFINITELY feel your pain!:P But I'm graduating...did i mention that before? Ha ha ha...:P...neener, neener, NEEEEENER!

He he he...ahhh, the power of persuasion;) A rockin' pair of na-na's and a bootie worth spankin' doesn't hurt much either:P

Just ask Skymama, she rocks those girls for all they're worth, even if it's only for a damn tree;) Well, the tree is made of...WOOD:P

Nah...as much as I love the wide variety of positions available to do w/ the human body...69 isn't one of them....I prefer to have my full-attention on one thing and vice versa

agreed.. but I am a HELL of a multitasker.. lol

Rhino