JumpNFly

What Hangs from your rearview Mirrior?

I have a plastic purple flower that my girlfriend hung on my rearview mirror after our first date. It's been on there for a year and a half now.

Also, I have a little pink cartoon elephant head stuck to my windshield. I call it my "Log Cabin Republican."

I have an orange pull up cord, my work ID and goggles

Every so often I put the goggles on and stick my head out the window, !:D:D:D
-

Whew, and I thought that I was the only one who did that

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Well whenever you decide to come back to the dz, i'll buy you some (ok, i'll buy me some and let you eat one)

I can't find a ride to the dz lately. No one up here will jump in the cold. :( Wimps. :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

A purple pull up cord

A red pull up cord

Whatever pull-up cord I last used

I was hoping that alarms or big flashing neon signs would help me out here...must be on vacation, but

:$what are pull up cords?:$

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

good luck buying somthing in Japan with those, they're worth just less than 5 cents a piece.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Ooooh nice pull up cord JT, what do you think of those paragear ones? I've been using square1 pull ups lately and fancy a change......:P

Maybe we should have a poll?

Sorry guys n gals .......;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Ooooh nice pull up cord JT, what do you think of those paragear ones? I've been using square1 pull ups lately and fancy a change......

Maybe we should have a poll?

;)

Everyone knows cool people use powertools. :P (My hands get mad at me when I use pull up cords. Owie.)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.