Sonic

How corrupt are you

130 for me too. i thought i'd be more corrupt than that!!!

OK, THAT'S IT!! Proof this test is not accurate. If you've met Stacy raise your hand. OK, now who thinks she rates a 130 out of 310. And no human should be able to score a 9 out of 310. I now proclaim this thing screwed up.

[I haven't taken the test because I can't download to a work machine without getting fired]
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

We were young and exploring our sexuality. She said everybody does it. I do feel strange whenever I see her. I wonder if she remembers and if she thinks she is just as screwed up as I am.

hahah!;) whats she look like? haha.
Im busting your balls man. I know you were a kid(well at leas thats what YOU say)
My photos

My Videos

That fact alone proves you're not very corrupt.;)

No, it proves my boss hasn't left the office yet even though it's quarter to six here. Need the job to pay for the jumps, but we've been through this. [he's a copmputer dork and checks this sort of stuff personally]

Ah, hell with it, let's give it a go.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Good idea. Post your number here and you'll be flooded with calls from some of these guys

yup, some of us have free long distance too.....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1