slackerpacker

Eloy DZ.com Load

As far as all of us meeting up in eloy, who would be down to try and get a dz.com load or two going? I don't post much, but i read all your posts and there's definetly a few people id like to say hi to. Anyway, lets try and set something up to all meet one day in the cafe or something so that we could all get acquianted and get some jumps in together 'cause that would rock!!!:D

PCSS #29
"...because i can."

Like Dave said! I will be doing quite little outside the DZ.com group (other than hanging with a few Eloy buddies like Craig Girrard and Tim Wagner). I am not going to Eloy for any other reason than to be around and skydive with my online family. I hate dirty, dusty dropzones, but will have the biggest smile on my face the entire time I am there.

Chuck

I'm not quite sure it'd be in everyone's interest to have me on the load... hehe
i'm just a baby A license, but i'll definately be partying like hell!!!

It wasn't that long ago that I too was just a baby "A" license and now I'm just a toddler. But we could try and do small formation jumps with our DZ peers. ;)

And of course, partying ... that's a whole different can of worms. B|:$:o:S:)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Y'all crack me up! Don't you read anything in the pub? There will be enough going on to keep everyone happy. If ya ain't happy......it'll be your own damn fault! As for me.....I'll be busy jumping with my DZ. family and planning nig-noggery.......and really......I only sin at night;)

I only sin at night

And its always night time somewhere...

arggg Dave beat me to it..ok thats it i'm quiting my job so i can post whore all day and hit th hanging curves betsy keeps throwing when i'm not around.

4 days....