wlie

Jail Chow

Fellas, these aren't generally prison guards. They're usually Deputy Sheriff newbies who would much rather be out on patrol.

The decision to loaf these high-profile cowards was most likely made by the Sheriff of that County himself.

Every day when he has lunch, citizens are dogging him about not just shooting those crap-weasels in the rec-yard. The folks in that area are much more pissed off about it then us, cause they were terrorized by these losers for a couple of weeks.

That Sheriff has failed in is professional, ethical responsibilities.

You're aquaintance who boasts of shooting people is probably a liar. Every Deputy and Cop I ever knew who went looking to beat up inmates and suspects eventually got his ass kicked in by one. You'd ask "How'd you get that scar on your eye?" and you'd get to listen to them lie.

I'll believe that. I had a high school buddy (when I lived in Singapore) who got caught redhanded shoplifting. Even after he signed the confession, the cops still beat him. There were no marks because they had him hold a phone book to his chest.

And when I was a kid (in Indonesia), my mom showed me pictures of shoplifters after they've been handed to mall security. Supposedly as a lesson to deter me from doing the same. They look like they went thru a nazi interrogation:o>:(. And my mom wonders why I never call or send her flowers on mother's day.

My other ride is the relative wind.

Make the motherfucker's have meat, I mean put them in with the Male rapist's. That will be a start, Death by bulla bulla. If they dont want to eat the loaf force feed them, or let their sorry ass's starve. Or yet let the families of their victim's cook them dinner every night, of course whatever the families feel like cooking. Shit pie, ect.
Worse thing is they can take a human's life and wont eat meat because it used to live, what kind of shit is that. I heard they were muslim I would make them take baths in Pig blood and only feed them pork until they ate it or starved to death.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

They're usually Deputy Sheriff newbies who would much rather be out on patrol.

So why do the newbies get to do the shitty job? I knew a guy who was a new county sheriff, and for the first year and a half, all he did was speed trap, and writing tickets. He hated it so much that he went back to the army.
My other ride is the relative wind.

Have I mentioned that they haven't even been to court yet?

So much for being on the jury

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I recommend everyone that thinks that they live a bad life go to Indonesia. I've never seen a worse place in my life. The people there have my respect for living in conditions like that. I'm talking about those that live in the "cities" in the north - I found the tribal people on the southern islands to be quite civilized, in their own way.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I know at some point (Atlanta prison riots?), they were refusing to eat MREs.

MREs. what a crock, their in PRISON, After hurricane andrew, I ate a shitload of MREs, it was all the food available at the time. And they aren't that bad, the spagetti is the bomb, and I would buy the freeze dried fruit now if I could find it (Its cool to eat dry and then it liquifies in your mouth). There is a warden in Arizona that has the right idea, he has a Tent prison, screw wasting money building environmentally friendly housing for those Looser's.
That is beside the point, the snipers are guilty no argument, kill em now and quit wasting tax payer money coddling the soon to be deseased. I think they should let the families pull the switch (OH yeah that is another thing Fry em, screw the HUMANITARIAN gas chamber or lethal injection). Doping a murderer up on Valium and killing him is no punishment it should be slow and painfull, That is a Deterrent. How many people would kill someone if they thought that they would die a horrible painfull death if they got caught.

Ray

They're usually Deputy Sheriff newbies who would much rather be out on patrol.

So why do the newbies get to do the shitty job? I knew a guy who was a new county sheriff, and for the first year and a half, all he did was speed trap, and writing tickets. He hated it so much that he went back to the army.

It's paying your dues. When he started in the Army he got the crappy jobs too.

I know at some point (Atlanta prison riots?), they were refusing to eat MREs.
M.R.E.s:
Meals
Rejected by
Etheopians

There is a warden in Arizona that has the right idea, he has a Tent prison, screw wasting money building environmentally friendly housing for those Looser's.

That same warden also serves them moldy bread and moldy lunch meat. He is proud when he boasts that he spends more on the prison dogs than he does on the prisoners. In general I don't have a problem with this, but he's doing it convicted and unconvicted inmates. I don't think that's so cool to do to those who haven't been convicted yet. As far as those who have been convicted I wouldn't care if they were forced to eat their own shit.

(OH yeah that is another thing Fry em, screw the HUMANITARIAN gas chamber or lethal injection).

You think that the gas chamber is humanitarian?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

There is a warden in Arizona that has the right idea, he has a Tent prison, screw wasting money building environmentally friendly housing for those Looser's.

That same warden also serves them moldy bread and moldy lunch meat. He is proud when he boasts that he spends more on the prison dogs than he does on the prisoners. In general I don't have a problem with this, but he's doing it convicted and unconvicted inmates. I don't think that's so cool to do to those who haven't been convicted yet. As far as those who have been convicted I wouldn't care if they were forced to eat their own shit.

Sorry I wasnt aware that the kept unconvicted prisoner's in a PRISON, instead of the local Jail or stockaid in AZ. but I dont live there so maybe you know better.

***(OH yeah that is another thing Fry em, screw the HUMANITARIAN gas chamber or lethal injection).

You think that the gas chamber is humanitarian?

Doping up a convicted Murderer with Valium before you kill them is humanitarian, Not case specific but most murderers do it in cold blood and offer no sympathy for their victim's. I think that they deserve no more than they offered their victim's.
I had a good friend of mine that had his throat slashed over a $20 debt that the guy didn't want to pay back, The guy then testified in front of my friend's mother that he had to sit there for 4 hours and watch him bleed to death to make sure he was dead. Try imagining laying there helpless for 4 hours, knowing you are dying, and the person who killed you is there looking at you. Then think how his mom feels knowing it wasn't fast it was slow and painful. I offer no sympathy, that murderer deserves a slow painfull death just like he gave my friend, Maybe even the same kind of death.
The Bible says an Eye for an Eye and I agree.

Ray

Heh.

I was in Florida right after Andrew also. Like you, I ate a whole mess of MREs down there. They aren't that bad. I'd have no problem telling inmates, "Eat 'em or go hungry".

How long were you in Florida after Andrew? What unit were you in? I got there the day after, I think, then stayed for a month or so, until fine folks from the 10th Mountain Division showed up. It was a fairly surreal experience.

Unit, sorry not me, back then my hair was down to my ass. I was a victim of Andrew, And I have much respect and thanks for the good men that came to bring order to the chao's andrew brang. It was a war zone before the National Guard showed, and they brought us plenty of MREs. Those guys were even nice enough to let us use their engines on the HUMVEE's to warm our meal's, very cool you just plop the bag on the engine (their was even a special spot for it).
I stayed there 6 weeks, just long enough to get my insurance check, straighten all my stuff out and get the Heck outta dodge. If you were one of the Armed services there thankyou from me good job.

Ray

this story owns a factoid piece of my memory. i heard that the food is all blended together, so that they get a meat/bread/orange juice milk shake. or whatever, and he said, the state says what nutritional values i have to give them not how i have to give it to them

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Ray,

Yeah, I was one of the soldiers that came down as part of the relief effort. We distributed tons of MREs, before the official food distribution centers got going. We also did all kinds of services, like food prep, clean water, sanitation facilities, debris removal, etc.

It was actually one of the most rewarding experiences I had in the military. Instead of training to hurt people, or actually going and blowing stuff up in a foriegn country, we got the chance to help out fellow Americans in a meaningful way. Despite the month of straight 18-20 hour days I put in, I was happy to be there. Not that I like natural disasters, but I savored the chance to be part of the military relief. I'm glad you found it all helpful.