pds

How To Get Rid of Jehovah's Witnesses

He is full of shit. There are no dietary restrictions, other then drink in moderation. Dont get drunk and no drugs or smoking/chewing tobacco. Its okay to drink alcohol. Just dont go to a bar because it doesnt "look good". If you are a part of a congergation you have to live by their collective concience. (not sure of spelling). Your boss doesnt eat those food because of his own reasons, nothing to do with JW's

my Mom occaisonally will try to get me to go to their meetings. I tell they would try to get me to stop skydiving and that isnt going to happen. NO religion will ever get between me and skydiving. They would say that it is needlessly endangering my life and God/Jehovah would not approve of that.
So there will never be any Skydiver/Jehovah's Witness's around.

i went to school with a brother and sister JW and they didn't say the pledge, drink water from the fountain or eat cafeteria food. the boy wore black pants and a white shirt every day buttoned up to the top no matter how hot out and the girl wore a dress, no matter how cold out. They were a strange lot, the dude walked around on his tip toes all the time. I think he was a tad special. Oh yeah, they did play dodge ball so they wern't all bad. Of course that was when you could play dodge ball in grade school:D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

That is odd. I have never heard of any restrictions like the water fountain and cafeteria food. Must be a personal issue with the parents, because that isnt something that they preach in their books. I grew up with school cafeteria food. My Mom was baptized when I was 6 yrs old. I actually went to doors with my Mom and others in the congregation. Not proud of it.

Her family was pretty normal. You couldn't really tell anything about JW in general conversation. My x used to tell me all the people in their congregation would talk bad about her mom if they knew she came to my apartment and we were here together without supervision. My x's mom never pressured her about it and everything was fine. But then her aunt started pressuring her and my girlfriend stopped coming to my house. Her aunt wanted us to only have supervised visits. She said ok I said NO WAY and now she is my x.

ok well heres another problem of mine...in 99 when I went thru basic shortly before I was diagnosed with cancer and all and got booted there were like three services on sunday that I could goto one was catholic services one was mormon and the other was just a meditation room so I tried the catholic services and well I m not that great at remembering things so the sign of the trinity I got backwards and well I didnt knmow my hail marys so that didnt work and I tried the meditation room thinking I could lean up against the wall and get extra sleep and that didnt work haveibng a DI waking me up every five minutes...and then there was the mormons...now even though I didnt agree with what they believed I started going cause hey they were serving pizza and sweets and coke and stuff ya know things we werent supposed to have so I was like yeah I can dig this so I did all that and finally they asked me to join the church so rather than be asked to leave and not get any more of the food rather than the crap they served in the galley in basic I said why not and I did....but then after basic and A school I was diagnosed with cancer and left due to my condition or discharged medically...but anyway I get home and my parents are telling me that the mormons are looking for me and such and Im like huh? How the fukkkk did they find out where I lived...I mean they had come by before but never asked for me by name.....and well to make a long story short....for the last 3 years weve been tthreatening with restraining orders and such to get them to leave me the hell alone and they still dont get it....they hit me up at work at home at friends houses and such its a CULT I swear it they know everything about me and it scares the hell outta me. Ive tried to even tell them that Im a member of a church allready and that I was baptised in the methodist church and yet it still doesnt stick...Im about to go buck wild with my sks on some mormons if they keep buggin me....word to the wise like was said already if they come to there door tell em to fuck off and dont dgive em the time of day. cause if you give an inch they take a mile.
Either way peace.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Mark...come back to the fold Mark. We want you to be with us. The Tabernacle has invested a great deal in trying to bring you back. They even pay for the jumps of fellow Mormons that have tried to bring you back into the fold from surrounding DZs. Come now ,Mark we have garments for you ...you need not fear...we are your friends :)

J/K dude;)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Mark...come back to the fold Mark. We want you to be with us. The Tabernacle has invested a great deal in trying to bring you back. They even pay for the jumps of fellow Mormons that have tried to bring you back into the fold from surrounding DZs. Come now ,Mark we have garments for you ...you need not fear...we are your friends :)

J/K dude;)

Hey its ok Lou I wouldnt come back even if they did offer free jumps....
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

This needs to be said....

What do you get if you cross a JW with a Hells Angel?

Someone who comes to your door and tells you to fxxk off!!

helicam PJ#2

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

beowulf,

I wasn't sure about the "disfellowshipped" thing but I do know this - saw it with my own eyes - they had a bunch of 3 x 5 inch index cards with info on them about all the people on my block. They even had the number of children in each household written on the cards. I let them talk to me on my porch for about 15 minutes and them told them I was disfellowshipped. (I wasn't disfellowshipped. I was never a part of their religion, lol.) The couldn't leave fast enough, tee-hee, and when they got off the property, I watched them write something on "my" card. They haven't been back since then. (Geezus, I miss having visitors, lol.

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

have had the displeasure to know a few mormons, they tend to be weird mo fo's

guess where i just moved to?????....yup the heart land of em.....utah!!!!! got nothing against em though right now.....well besides the fucked up liqour laws here..who would thing to make it illegal to have a keg in the state!!!!!! and beer.....well i buy it on base and it's labeled "strong beer"..... cuz it's full alcohl content not the 3.2 they got elsewhere..... but remeber, don't bash the religion just n a few people.. i know one dz.commer that is mormon and he's a pretty nice guy...... stereotyping is not cool....