freebird

new year resoultion

thanks babe....God, I don't want to be a tandem passenger for life.......but shit, my instructor is a hottie.. I swear I went on the last one just to be strapped to him

shit, I know I posted this over a year ago, but certain life events kept me from pursuing my skydiving career....But shit, I HAVE GOT to become a tandem master!!!

" OH... If you feel anything poking you from behind, remember: I'm just excited about the skydive!!";):D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I want to get back down to my high school weight. It's been a year and a half since the State of Illinois forced me to excercise 5 days a week, and I'm in the worst shape of my life right now. I've even got a plan on how to do it: A Garmin GPS, and handlebar mount, and this site.

Dude, this site and geo-cache thing looks cool...if only my knees were more comfortable with bicycles. Perhaps I can just run to these places.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

It is fun. Many of the caches are located in forest preserves, so walking is usually a viable option. Right now I'm in the 60030 zip code for Christmas break. There are tons of caches around here that I can drive to and then walk the rest of the way. Once I'm back at school (61081), the caches are more spread out and I won't have a car, so I'll be riding to let me cover more territory.

thanks babe....God, I don't want to be a tandem passenger for life.......but shit, my instructor is a hottie..:D:D I swear I went on the last one just to be strapped to him..:):)

Thats my girl!!!!!!!!!! Come on sistah, we can finish up together. We can get some hottie AFF guys to come along for the ride... woo woo:P

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are