skycop

Musical Tastes???

I have almost 35gbs of MP3s ranging from classical, to industrial metal, from bebop jazz to country, from techno to old timey country hymns.

I basically haven't found a genre of music I don't like, but I mainly listen to Texas Country (not that bullshit pop music coming out of Nashville), Rock and Jazz.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Your timing is perfect, I was thinking about this earlier tonight. Alternative, Rock, Jazz, Classical here. No country. No western. No R&B thanks...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

You know, I actually like some Polkas...go figure.

I knew I liked you for a reason:DBWWWWWAAAAHH. Nice hair cut BTW;)

Check the ELOY photos in gatherings I got some good shots of you WITH hair;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I hate country but, Nashville is REALLY cool to hang out in. We go there at least twice a year to listen to live music. My wife likes country.
Right now i'm listening to Chevelle, they rock!! And my first car was a Chevelle!! I'm old!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I'm originally from Cleveland, every Sunday morning we had Frankie Yankovich, not excluding church dances. I can polka my ass off....but it got cut just like dance did!!
It's my fir....initial poll so give me a break!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I just said Depends on the Mood. I listen to EVERYTHING. Mostly I listen to country, but it just depends on who I'm with. Most of my friends hate country so we listen to Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative etc. I don't often listen to Rap but occasionally I get the urge.

Most people my age think I'm odd, but I like Rock some hard rock. I also like classical, opera (tenors). I don't like the 'teeny bopper, Brittany Spears stuff', country or western, rap, dixie or jazz.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I like punk music. It makes me happy. :)
But I marked Rock, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno, and Other.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I'm 20 years old so my overall favorite is rap. Eminem, Nas, Biggie, and Tupac are my favorites. But since I was a kid in the 80's I like a lot of John Cougar and Bruce Springsteen. Also like everything my dad listens to. Grew up around it so I didn't have a choice. CCR, Eagles, and Marshall Tucker Band.

Like Duke Ellington said, if it sounds good, it IS good.

I grew up listening to British Invasion, Hendrix, Doors, etc, while my parents played classical and jazz. Started guitar lessons at 13 and nevre stopeed playing. I like any music that comes from the heart and hasn't been packaged by some marketing department. If I had to pick a genre I couldn't live without, it would be bebop jazz. I actually get up an hour earlier then necessary every day so I can practice jazz guitar before work. Am I crazy or what???