PLFXpert

New DZ near me!

Wooo-hoooo. It's going to be called Jacksonville Extreme sports. There is a website, too, up now, I think: jaxextremesports.com. I think that's it. There's also going to be other extreme sports set up around the area there, for motocross, etc.

Anyhooo, the guy is super-nice, bought up all the old packing tents, student gear, tandem rigs, bus, etc. from the old Skydive Daytona, and may even put in a swoop pond!

I LOOOOOVE Deland so I will still jump there, too, but it will be nice to have a DZ only 15 minutes from my house, vs. Deland is 1.75 hours drive every weekend.

The grand opening is on the 25th, the same weekend as the symposium and jceman will probably be driving the bus back and forth from the symposium to the new DZ (about 5 minutes away). So if you're going to be in town, come jump w/ me there on the 25th!

Here is some other info e-mailed to me:

They're going to be flying a Skyvan, Caravan, & Helicopter from the 24th-31st. It should be a good time. If you want to check it out, they have a web site. It's www.jaxextremesports.com . :P;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Whooo-hoooo! I'm really excited, b/c it's kinda like old times, AND, if we can get a swoop pond there, which I'm sure we can, then it will be a place really close for all the Deland swoopers to practice (only about 1.5 hours North of Deland). BZ might even start doing video there, like he used to for Skydive Daytona.

There are so many possibilities, not to mention, affiliating skydiving w/ other extreme sports, as well, like motocross. I can't WAIT to get on one of those suckers!;):P

Whooo-hoooo! I'm really excited, b/c it's kinda like old times, AND, if we can get a swoop pond there, which I'm sure we can, then it will be a place really close for all the Deland swoopers to practice (only about 1.5 hours North of Deland). BZ might even start doing video there, like he used to for Skydive Daytona.

There are so many possibilities, not to mention, affiliating skydiving w/ other extreme sports, as well, like motocross. I can't WAIT to get on one of those suckers!;):P

Wow they have a nice website.

Can't wait to meet you, Rob. I won't be there at all Monday-Friday (new job, work!) but I'll be there on Sat.,the 25th and probably on Sunday, the 26th. I am also planning on going to the oyster roast at Jack Rabbit's that Saturday night. Look for me!;):P

Skymama will be coming as well and she's staying at my house on the beach so if you see two fine young thangs frolicking in the waves in their b-day suits, you'll know who it is;):P

if you see two fine young thangs frolicking in the waves in their b-day suits, you'll know who it is

that would be one fine young thang frolicking naked in the waves, and one old hag standing on the beach, fully clothed, thinking the young thang is crazy because the water's so cold!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oooo, but the colder the water, the better my headlights work;):P That may be how I snagged BZ, actually; the second day we ever met everyone did beach jumps. I didn't have a bathing suit, but wanted to swim 'cause it was f*cking hot out, so I put on an old grey T-shirt and my undies and dove right in. I think to this day, he prefers the t-shirt over the regular bikini top

And don't put on the phasade, you KNOW I'd have your bootie in there, too!:P I've already seen you nakie and you have NOTHING to be ashamed of, Hottie McHotterson:P:P

hmmmmm, that's cool. Looks like they have some sort of Cross Keys connection....

They requested help from Lyle, who got John E. involved.

Hmm, Freddie's old gear/hardware, John's planes, me driving the bus...who said skydiving is a small family? Good thing this sort of incest is legal!B|

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?