Daizey

EW EW EW!!!

Here i am, talking to viking on the phone while lying in my nice comfy bed when all of a sudden I hear some noise at my bedroom door. I go to open the door and my cat runs in. I start saying "i wonder whats in his...." then all of a sudden all poor viking hears is screaming! why? because i looked over at my bed and saw my cat opening his mouth a dropping a mouse onto my pillow!!! EW!!!! and i am sooo sad! That poor little mouse!!! I wanna cry!! he was so tiny and little and cute! I didn't know what else to do so i ran out of my room and sat on the steps. Then, little oreo (my kitten) brings it out, drops it at my feet and tries to eat it! I grabbed the first thing in sight which was a food bowl and covered it up. I can't bear to clean the thing up so i am leaving it there for my dad to clean up in the morning![:/]
EWWWWWWWWWWWW. Now i am here, with my cat sitting at the door wanting to go out. I am still grossed out and poor viking keeps hearing the words ew ew ew escape from my lips every few seconds! And whats he doing? since hes viking i am sure y'all are thinking he is being sweet and comforting right? WRONG! hes laughing his head off!!!>:( He's like, I can't believe you are freaking out!>:(
Ok i am done complaining now...but one last thing...that poor little mouse! (ew)

edited because since i was freaking, i spelt nearly everything wrong (well, either that or it didn't make sense!)

*daizey*

You should be proud of your cat...that's one of their greatest gifts, catching mice...think of it this way...without the cat, that mouse might be living in your box-spring right now... :D

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

ok fine, i am glad that the mouse isn't running around anymore but i will still think of Oreo as a murderer...just as i did when he ate my fish! [:/]

And Viking-EW!!!!!!!! my pillow does NOT spell like MOUSE!!! (although i did just go get a new pillowcase....)

*daizey*

:D When I get home from work, and this is a daily occurence, I find one dead gekko on my kitchen floor, and another one in the centre of my lounge area ...:D[:/]
I get rid of the corpses, and what do my two "darlings" do? Hunt them down and bring them straight back inside .... *shudder*

Kerry

i don't get it. Its just a SMALL dead animal!! Pick the cute little thing up (guts and all), toss it in the trash and move along!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW . OMG!! That is sooooooo gross! I think if i see it again i will cry!!! It is cute!!! the poor thing. I am sure he was living a happy little life then my cat comes along and bites it and its life is over!!! He was soo little too...maybe if i leave him there he will come back to life!

*daizey*

i don't get it. Its just a SMALL dead animal!! Pick the cute little thing up (guts and all), toss it in the trash and move along!!

hint to viking: time to be your sensitive self...... ooof did i say that out loud?!?!
namaste, motherfucker.

well if Oreo bit its head he probly sank his fangs into those cute little eye. so if it does come back to life it will be stubling around running into walls and such.

they bring back the same corpses .... I usually get rid of them after the third attempt, but I'm getting quite creative at hiding the bodies ....:P

Viking, dead gekkos are revolting. All cold and squishy and half-eaten by ants ... and their eyes seem to pop out ..... :D

Daizey are you completely freaked yet?

Kerry

Viking, dead gekkos are revolting. All cold and squishy and half-eaten by ants ... and their eyes seem to pop out .....

Daizey are you completely freaked yet?

Oh yes, thank you for that lovely addition to the horrible images in my head right now!!
But that sounds about right with this porr little mosue too...except no ants-yet..:o EWWWW[:/][:/]:|:|

*daizey*

:D:D:D you guys should hear her screaming!!:D:D

ok no more cute little dead mouse pushing up daizeys outside Daizey's door posts. hope its ghost doesn't haunt you.............

You're an evil man, Viking...

Yes he is!!

hint to viking: time to be your sensitive self...... ooof did i say that out loud?!?!

yes you did, but i think you need to say it LOUDER cause he is obviously NOT listening. He keeps reminding me about it and laughing everytime i saw ew....
I dunno if i can even stay in this bed tonight....

*daizey*

This is the cat's way of saying they love you, they bring you little presents. You should take it as a compliment.:)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Not tonight!! I fell asleep earlier...got in some sleep and now I am sitting here freaking out! I am also looking for a new place to sleep

You guys have to realize...I hate it when animals die-i cried when i ran over a squirrel [:/]

*daizey*