dbattman

Have you heard of the National Skydiving Association?

This might be helpful.

'whois skydivinginformation.com'

Registrant:
Quattrocchi, Cary (SKYDIVINGINFORMATION-DOM)
P.O. Box 440383
Kennesaw, GA 30160
US

Domain Name: SKYDIVINGINFORMATION.COM

Administrative Contact:
Quattrocchi, Cary (CUAXJETFII) [email protected]
Atlanta SC Inc.
P.O. Box 440383
Kennesaw, GA 30160
US
770-684-3483 123 123 1234

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

I ran across this on the internet. Anyone know what this is? They seem to certify most dropzones in the country as 'safe' except the ones that compete with Cedartown.

Here's the clicky-link

ASC, just 20 minutes or 30 miles from YOU, no matter where you are!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

RevJimski, they forgot ZHILLS...ergo, they forgot FLorida........suckers;)

Oh, rafster, Didn't you know, ASC is the ONLY FULL time, professional staffed, turbine DZ in the entire southeastern US? ;)

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

And why does this differ from USPA? USPA seems to certify MOST dropzones. Although not all of them.
[arguing voice] But THOMAS, what do you know?[/arguing voice]

Never mind. NSA is cool. Or were we all agreeing to NOT like them? Whatever the group thinks, that is my decision.
Agreeing like a sheep, one BAAA-AAAA-D idea at a time.
Thomas

here's my bone to pick wit' em.

MONTANA
Skydive Lost Prairie
Located 34 miles west of Kalispell, our private airport is surrounded by gorgeous mountains, peppered with pristine lakes. See it all with a unique point of view.

Because that IS the only place to skydive in MT. You gotta be friggin kiddin' me. Just like USPA has done for many years.

uyou have got to be kidding me, no DZ's in SC? shit what have been doing? I guess it really was all just a weird assed dream, hell all my Mexian Brothers out there know that there are 2 turbine DZ's and not to mention the 3 cessna DZ's that are USPA, not to mention the un-affiliated ones, like Lexington and Barnwell, but that just goes for more proof of the gulibiliyt of rational people who are skeptical of the evening news but will believe anything that is on the net as the gospel, oh btw, Microsoft ain't gonna send you no money for forwarding that damn email;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

And why does this differ from USPA? USPA seems to certify MOST dropzones. Although not all of them.

The USPA does not certify any dropzones. If you want to be a group member drop zone, you pay your money, make some promises, and join the club.

The whole NSA thing is bogus. Just another one of Cedartowns little ploys to control the skydiving world. I wish they would come get their crashed up airplane.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

[arguing voice] But THOMAS, what do you know?[/arguing voice]

Never mind. NSA is cool. Or were we all agreeing to NOT like them? Whatever the group thinks, that is my decision.
Agreeing like a sheep, one BAAA-AAAA-D idea at a time.
Thomas

here's my bone to pick wit' em.

MONTANA
Skydive Lost Prairie
Located 34 miles west of Kalispell, our private airport is surrounded by gorgeous mountains, peppered with pristine lakes. See it all with a unique point of view.

Because that IS the only place to skydive in MT. You gotta be friggin kiddin' me. Just like USPA has done for many years.

actually there are 2 DZs in MT. I spent along time at lost prarie talking with a girl who jumps at the one in billings

Name: Laurel Skydive Center (74 Hits)
EMail: [email protected]
Address: 1603 Howard Ave
City: Billings
ZIP: 59102 (Weather)
County: United States
Region: North America

Phone: (406)656-6897
Fly it like you stole it!