PLFXpert

What DON'T you like to eat, that everyone else LOVES?

Spinach is NASTY!!!
Chocolate is good for ya Carrie whats the matta with you and salty thing are mmmmm ok but I really love pepper on just about everything.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

I am too suspicious of Cool Whip to eat it. What's really f&*ked up is that most people who do eat it have NO idea what it's made of! I mean it's not whipped cream: it says "non-dairy whipped topping."

anyone ever see a movie called The Stuff?? It's about this yogurt-like substance that takes over your mind when you eat it. And it looks like Cool Whip.:P

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

OK, I'll admit I really don't care for Cool Whip. It just tastes fake and nasty.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

1. Popcorn - tastes like paper to me.
2. Shredded confectionary coconut, as found on candy bars and cake. But I love fresh coconut.
3. I hate Pina Coladas. And getting caught in the rain. I am into yoga, and I have more than half a brain. I also hate that song.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

So, what do you looooooooooooooooooooooove to eat?

Pizza, same as B.B., morning, noon or night, I could survive on pizza alone. And if you forgot, NO OLIVES as in HOLD THE OLIVES! :P:D

Then there's chocolate, mm mmm mmmmm, Whatever force of nature you believe in help the man or woman who tries to come between me and my chocolate!;)

-Edited,...cause, can you believe I spelled believe wrong?:S

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"