rhino

God Bless the USA.......

Wow!! This is without doubt god's way of saying: "I do exist, the United States are my chosen land and all you foreign/unbelieving f#cks can kiss my infinitely big, omnipotent a$$!" :D:D:D

I get the same effect with my shirt. It must be a sign that my shirt is blessed!:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

(link to Landover Baptist Church -- guaranteeing salvation since 1612)

Bad boy! Bad! No biscuit! ;)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

"From the uttermost to the guttermost," recalls Pastor Deacon Fred, "our godly church proudly turned away so many lost, pathetic souls last year we lost count around April. I don't know if it is the failing economy we inherited from that sex maniac Bill Clinton, but we saw a huge increase this year in filthy, hungry ragamuffins pounding on our imported African ebony church doors. We've also had famous so-called dignitaries try to slip past our security, too. It just makes my blood boil when I think of all the sloppy trash, claiming to want to know Jesus and they have the effrontery to show up in our spotless sanctuary without a coat and tie."

it was Jesus's orders to his deciples to "go, and be fishers of men, converting the lost, and unsaved" please tell me this is a cruel and hideous joke. in our church we have plenty of room for the lost, and unsaved, not to mention we are all sinners. if we didn't allow sinners in our santuary, it would be empty every sunday, even our preachers couldn't show up. a church with security? WOW.......
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

This site is purest of biting satire. Very very funny, but not for the faint of heart. If you're hurt by it, it's probably not somewhere you should spend time, because it would be a pointless hurt. Really.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)