jsaxton

BitchBitchBitch....

Saturday: Called my home DZ (Byron) at 8am, DZO said "It's looking better, we should be jumping by 10:00" So I drove out there and it's fogged in. Called another DZ (Hollister) and they said they were jumping. Great! So I drove down there 2hrs because of traffic, manifested and went out to the runup. The KingAir wouldn't start :-( Finally they called in Monterys Twin Otter and I got to do one jump at sunset. Eight hours and 250 miles fopr one jump :-(

Biotch;)...

Not only did the plane not starting suck but they where celebrating coors light night to piss off all the beer nazi's...:P

You should be careful complaining about getting only one 15.5 K beautiful sunset load when we got folks all over in here that can't jump period during the winter...;)

You should be careful complaining about getting only one 15.5 K beautiful sunset load when we got folks all over in here that can't jump period during the winter

Thank you so much for thinking of my feelings. You're so sweet.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Haaaaa Coors light night....... :)It was such a blast, I guess I should take some capture of the video that was running during this incredible coors light night! :P

Coors Light night rulez! B|

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."

Might I add that that sunset jump was spectacular!! (although not quite a Byron sunset jump, but it was close) ;)

Not only did I get to ride in the Monterey Otter for the time (BEER!!)
But I also got to chase a tandem out the door for the time (BEER!!)
And I pulled at 9K and watch a beautiful sunset while the rest of you Hollister peeps were on the ground already!! LOL

Maybe see you next weekend fi it rains up in Byron and blue skies down there. .

And Jeff, don't rely purely what they tell you on the phone at Byron...it's winter man - there is going to be fog there every morning for the next couple months. Hollister is the place to go since it is out of the valley fog.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump