skybytch

What I like about AggieDave

Dave, are there really people who don't know hou to two-step????????

Dave was kind enough to teach me how to two-step in Eloy. Though i wouldn't recommend trying to learn it while drunk.:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

What kind is your first batch? Mine is a raspberry ale. I bottled it on Saturday. I got a big package from St. Pat's yesterday with another carboy, a racking kit, some misc. stuff and two more batches of ingredients. I got a hefeweizen and a porter.

Starting to stock back up and get the beer flow really going. :)

Honestly, I'm not real sure what this batch is. It was one of those "welcome to homebrewing" type kits. Since I really haven't found a beer that I can't drink, I'm sure I won't mind.

After reading some stuff on the web about distilling spirits, my roommate and I are talking about distilling some yeast based spirits next. Well that and brewing the "Texas Bock" brew that you sent me.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dave is good people and I won't tolerate anyone abusing him on this forum. His good qualities more than outweigh his little dick, lack of musical abilities, being born in Texas and can't pack for shit. I refuse to let these tiny issues get bandied about here with out someone stepping in and bringing this sensless abuse to a halt.

Love ya bro. I got your back.
JJ
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"