Ballistic

anybody want paranas?

I have 4(2.5-3inch) paranas that i what to give away. Comes with a 10 gallon tank, water pump and bubbler. All you need is heater that could be picked up at any pet shop. I live in Fullerton, CA. If interested you need to come and pick them up.

David
Blue Skies

I have an extra cat too, if anyone wants her. She's a sweetie and her damn owner ditched her on me. Some of you sadistic folks could even entertain yourselves with the pirahnas and the cat.
Seriously though, I'll mail her to you....she's a talkative type and needs a patient owner.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

Holy shit man I'd love to take take them!!!! only problem is I live in utah!! I had a parana when I lived in Mich ( I wont gross you out with its name) and it was the coolest fish...unfortunatly I bought like 10 for a 1$ gold fish to feed it and one of the fish had "Ick" ( the equivelent of aids ) for fish and died..I was soooo pissed!!! Anyway if you can think of any way to send them I'll of coarse pay for the shipping (assuming they make it alive)!! PM with any additional info!!

jason
Freedom of speech includes volume

"I'm not trying to be a wise-ass here. "

Don't, you'll be out of your depth in no time at all Meat. Which isn't a good idea in a tank of Piranhas.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

You know, I swear I haven't got a clue what you are on about..:)

There's definitely something fishy going on though.....;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

:)
Not that they're necessarily the best resources but MS Word accepted "Piranhas" as spelled correctly but not "Piranas" or "Pirana".

But http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=piranha accepts "Piranha" and "Pirana" (with a squiggle over the n). I didn't find the plural of it here though.

:S
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

"Pirana" (with a squiggle over the n).

That is probably the correct "local" spelling of the word. I suspect it is derived from Spanish.

You are right, Piranhas would be correct, if your MSWord uses American English dictionaries. On the other hand, if you set it to Real English, my guess is it would be Piranha's. I owe you a beer either way. You can collect anytime you are in South Africa :)

--
ZZZzzzz....

But in Portuguese (and piranhas come from Brazil), it's piranhas. So there! B|

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)