fool

man, girls suck.

hehehe, I like the advise. you think there's anywhere at 845 in the am that would facilitate such activities? ahhh, why bother...it'd just be asking for it all over again

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

if she stays past hello I consider myself lucky :)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

you think there's anywhere at 845 in the am that would facilitate such activities?

Yes! Purdue has their "Breakfast Clubs" occasionally. People start drinking beer and screwdrivers at 7 am, and then they go make out!

ahhh, why bother...it'd just be asking for it all over again

If you don't ask for their name or number, you can't get emotionally attached.

If my make out theory doesn't work, just shag like crazy as Skydiverbrian suggested!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

She very well may in the position that she has no idea what the problem is so she has no way of involving you in it cause she simply can't even explain the problem to herself, much less you. Sometimes you know something is wrong but have no idea WTF it is. BTW...that is guys and girls.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

as foreign as that is to me, I think I could deal with it if she appeared to be bothered in the least by it. Perhaps that's the wrong way of looking at things, but I can't help thinking that if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd at least be outwardly concerned about things.

S.E.X. party #1

Sorry to hear that... sometimes its just the conquest, you know? No one wants to live at the top of Everest. Just get there and leave. Most of the time, I just don't give a shit who likes me, until I like someone back. I'm lucky, and chicks seem to dig me. I like only one at a time, and I reallly like the one I'm with now, but the obsticals are massive. She's American, I'm South African, 15 year age gap with me being the old one as usual, she's a harvard grad and I'm a high school grad - but we both skydive and climb and put everything into everything, and if it ends (or when it ends) I'll be glad I had the time I did, and won't resent the time I won't recieve. Life is fragile, there are no garentees, and its WAY too short to mope. get out and pretend to be happy. You may wake up next to someone and find you're no longer pretending.

Blue Skies,

t
It's the year of the Pig.

thanks all. I actually do feel a bit better. I think it's time to kill this thread before someone I know sees exactly how lame I can be. :$ I go through phases, and this one sucked, it will end, and the next one will have to be much better. I'm very gratefull to have this forum for daily amusement, and on the occasion like today, when a little pissing and moaning needs to be done. I thank you all for being here, and thanks to HH for his passive therapy (or maybe not so passive...I'm sure it's a lot of work keeping us in line...)

S.E.X. party #1

Well, I gotta say... As sucky as the situation is, it's nothing some alcohol and 20-year-olds won't cure!

:D I was gonna say something similar....

The best way to get over someone is to get with someone else! Instant cure! Find someone ten times as hot as they are and go make out!

If your car gets stolen and wrecked by another guy, all guys aren't car thieves, are they? Nope. One chicka that wrecks your day doesn't make all women heart breakers. Divorced guys all go through that phase.

When my ex-wifes dog died, she moped around for about a week. I gave her $25 and sent her to the Humane Society. She found a new dog and spent her time on the stuff she was missing. Either run around with a pack for while or get a new dog bro.

dude, if she stays past breakfast, she's been around too long

First mistake is to bring her to your place. Go to her place so you can get the hell out of there whenever you want!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Jello shots are sticky and....they never last long:P

now now, it was shots, not a shot...no telling how many are on the tray. could take hours

S.E.X. party #1

Dude. I have been in a monogamous, faithful relationship for 18 years. It's a cyclical thing.

For whatever reason, this complex vision of a beach comes to mind.

Sometimes you're belly-surfing every wave perfectly, and the timing, risk, and laughter are pure bliss.

Sometimes you're floating right off the surfline, out in the rollers with the sun warming your face, orange on the other side of your eyelids, warm and peaceful.

Sometimes you're not paying enough attention and you get stomped by a huge wave you weren't expecting, crashed into the sand, dragged across the rocks, caught in a riptide, and even though you are swimming as hard as you can, you don't think you can make it back to the safety of shore.

But you do.

And sometimes you look at the pretty girls, all day.

Anyhow, be patient. Tapping your foot, and heaving big sighs won't make the sun come up any faster.

JP

And, yeah, sometimes your best efforts aren't enough to swim in the water off that particular beach, and you have to find one more suitable to your skills and abilities.