konradptr

"Are You Hot?" tv show

So I've not been a large fan of these reality shows until the wonderfully entertaining Joe broke dick came on the air and I haven't missed a show yet. I have to tape it cause i've got school Monday nights. I've tried to envision myself in this shows and how I would handle some of the situations that this ditch digger Evan is faced with.
Recently these notions of becoming a part of one of these shows became a reality. I've embarked on what is to hopefully become a long journey as I've become a contestant in the new show coming out " Are you Hot?" I've always thought of myself as an above everage looking man. I seem to never have any problems getting chicks in the sack so I attribute it to my good looks. :)

------------------------------------------
Getting banned isn't that bad......

peter shades.jpg

peter can.jpg

I just saw the commercial for this show. It starts here, Thursday night, opposite the new Survivor series. So, you made it to the final contestants for the show? Good luck:)
edit---So what is the show all about?

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Oh my dearest Lolie, you'll have more pics to post later today. I finally used up the rest of my film, so the infamous "skychicks gone wild" pics from eloy will be developed.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Oh my dearest Lolie, you'll have more pics to post later today. I finally used up the rest of my film, so the infamous "skychicks gone wild" pics from eloy will be developed.

SUnnyone just remember how good i was to you with my knot when you sending out copies:o:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hee hee... I'd forgotten that I replied to this thread last night... that just made my day! B|

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Wow, and I have the honor of knowing Peter. Too bad his video from a
C-130 isn't as hot as his bod ;)

Still love ya, your little "angel":P

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

have you noticed the amount of women that like that guy?

Why do women like liars?

makes us nice wholesome honest guys seem bad;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Yea, I watched Joe broke dick last night after i got home from school, and luckily I kept myself occupied with packing for my trip to the big show. That episode truly sucked and I'm losing my interest in the show. A 2 hour final episode!!! Where do they get off wasting so much of my time. Oh well, at least I'll be able to fast forward it to the good parts since i won't be able to watch it since I'll be the star in my own reality show. i promise not to dissapoint the viewers and my fans, especially you stevey. well gotta go, it's a long drive and i need to make sure i get my beauty sleep for the show ya know. gotta be my prettiest. wish me luck all.

------------------------------------------
Getting banned isn't that bad......