pop

Tatto Help

Hey guys, I want to get a tatto of a sun and maybe some clouds. Anyone have any pics or any website that you know of that I can go to to get some more ideas? I have some ideas and am hoping to get one today.
Thanx...
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

don't rush it! take the time to get something that means something to you, tattoos are forever and that's a loooooong time to live with something you don't like!
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I'm still looking for a "open canopy" photo that I like and get a tattoo of it, so if you see or have any good photos like that, please post them or PM me with them. Thanks all. >^..^< SteveM

Steve M
>^..^<
for me -- SkyDiving is a life sentence -- for it has saved my life.

If you have it done on your forehead, I'll bet GoFast would pay for it. ;)

Patrick

Two guys put a radio station logo on their foreheads. Guess what, they didn't get the money they were promised by the DJ. duh. The stations owners won't pay and the DJ doesn't work there any more.

I'd get the money in advance ;)

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?s=%20%20798998

"My clients heads are my evidence that somebody induced them to do this,

No; it's evidence that they're F***ING stupd as hell

''My clients believe they were on a website called the Quad Cities Stupidest People.''

Patience, young grasshopper. You'll make "World's Stupidest" soon enough.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

I got a bitchin tattoo of a 4 way "cat" around my ankle. I had a friend of mine design it. I gave her the formation picture from the USPA dive pool and she made it all tribal-looking. Its surrounded by clouds...very nice. Sorry dont have any pics, but it came out really cool and I didnt even have to leave the DZ to get it. She set up shop at the DZ house for the weekend. I get quite a few compliments on it...even from whuffos. It is difficult to tell what you are looking at but when skydivers check it out, they love it!!!

Good God! And I thought the Ottawans were nutty. You people by the border are even crazier!

Yep stupidity is allowed but feelin sorry for yourself, that'll get ya hung.

Actually I think all involved must of moved up here from some "southern" state ;)

I know im a little late the subject has strayed-but I just woke up.

I would suggest looking at a few artists photo albums and find one whose style you really dig. Find the best artist you can and tell / show him what you want. Give him some time to design it (a few minutes-a few days) and get an original piece that you will really love.
Flash is cool but custom jobs are... one of a kind.:P