RevJim

How does your computer screen look?

hehehe I have heat setup so it updates profile e-mail addresses from AD via LDAP for e-mail notifications to ticket assignees and call status to customers... Hate the app. if ya have any BRM questions feel free to shoot em over PM I've played with it a bit... even done some nasty MAPI integration so Novell's groupwise would play nice.....

Yeah I have to have all those running here at work.
about 8 of those are for pulling up records and checking network status. Some are for monitoring traffic and modem pools. Then there is e-mail, DZ.com, ICQ, and some other browser windows.

I can loose track of it all very easily sometimes

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

.....ok, now to put Raya_de_luz's pic back up there....
_
Rev Jim the Aspiring Vidiot aka Sunshines Stalker

You are just getting mega sunshine points today (them's better than brownie points)....:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

heh nice pic.... reminds me of a place I go climbing sometimes... there is a camera angle where I could jump and land 5 feet below where I jump from but it would look like a base jump in the pic... I may throw on my sport rig and get someone to take the picture.

Thanks, that took a while to figure out how to reduce the size.
I just installed photo shop but didn't know how to capture a screen shot.

Yo Tim
If that's your desktop, it looks like you have IrfanView on it. Hit print screen, open up iView, click Edit --> Paste (or ctrl-v or crtl-insert) to paste it in. To resize, hit ctrl-r or click Image--> Resize/Resample
If it looks funny after you resize, hit ctrl-h to show the image at its actual resolution.

Seems you figured it out though...

Oops, never mind. You were replying to Dex. This is what I get for reading posts out of sequence.

Peter

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.