Shark

Iran blames United States...

Iran blames the United States

well what else is new. everyone know we're to blame for everything from sunspots to the failure of Islamic societies to achieve global dominance.

shit I've had a few drinks, but I sometimes wish I lived in a more irrelevant country.:|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

How convenient for Iran to blame the US. I don't suppose the fact that it was a Russian-made airplane and the fact that Iran borders Russia had anything to do with it.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I don't suppose the fact that it was a Russian-made airplane and the fact that Iran borders Russia had anything to do with it.

Nope. It's somehow our fault. I'm sure, if we really look hard and use our imaginations, we can find out why, too. I mean, really examine our motives and where we, 20 years ago, sent supplies. Hey, I know, we can tie this to some administration, too. I mean, if we can even tenuously tie it to the downfall of the former Soviet Union, then we can say we destroyed a country, created serious economic difficulties, and because of that, it's our fault. Yes, I'm being facetious. But sadly, there will be some who think it is, somehow, our fault.

I have been thinking about this whole kinda blame thing. Know what? It's a lot like the litigious society we live in right now. When harm comes to us, we search out deep pockets, whomever has the most $$, and then throw the blame at them. It never really has anything to do with who really is at fault...only who can pay.

I am not surprised.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

"But sadly, there will be some who think it is, somehow, our fault. "

If that is the case, they must think that the 'Great Satan' has very long arms indeed.....LOL

I don't think anyone with half a brain cell would take such a claim seriously. It does seem to be stirring up a 'they said what? grrr" type reaction though....

Me?, I blame the Ayatollah, if the Shah was still in power this would never have happened.:P

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson