WFFC

WFFC Video - Got Mine! Got Yours? - Review #1

Here's my review of it....see that picture of the helicopter taking off??? that'd be me and and the lovely Fallinwoman front and center.....well Mark Harju is sitting two spots to my left....lets just say I was a TAD surprised when my Jump bubble popped into the frame....so all in all I like the video...ALOT....even liked it more when I relized Anne and I made it on too!!!...

all I can say is I wish I got the DVD version.....but Anne and I loved it....Good job Grant......hope your doing it next year also...

marc

I'm in it! I'm in it! I'm in it! That's right, kids! My I Dream of Jeanie jump is in the video! Yay! That works out well since my videographer has been to lazy too even give me a copy of the video of that jump! :D

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

!!!!!!! OFFICIAL DVD UPDATE !!!!!!!!

I just spoke with the DVD authoring house.
They have informed me that I will have a prototype DVD this week.
I will then test this DVD.
If testing goes well, the DVD will be sent off and mastered.

We are getting very close.
Thank you for all your patience.

Grant

Send that demo to me, and I'll let you know if it's ready to go out.;) Come on now Grant, you know you can trust me:$
Damn, Michael has a video and I still haven't seen it yet.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now. Hang in there.

I don't want to be in my shoes right now either. BTW, my key and my garage door opener don't work anymore...And she's holding my gear hostage. Call me at work tomorrow...
-----
~~~Michael

!!!!!!! OFFICIAL DVD UPDATE !!!!!!!!

I just spoke with the DVD authoring house.
They have informed me that I will have a prototype DVD this week.
I will then test this DVD.
If testing goes well, the DVD will be sent off and mastered.

We are getting very close.
Thank you for all your patience.

Grant

Lets have a cluster pray session nothing is fawked with the prototype :ph34r:

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now. Hang in there.

I don't want to be in my shoes right now either. BTW, my key and my garage door opener don't work anymore...And she's holding my gear hostage. Call me at work tomorrow...

Oh boy oh boy....I see you're back in town. I'm not shocked that your key doesn't work. Did I tell you I got a phone call? :S
Okay all you Colorado jumpers, time to come to WFFC's aid. We need to organize a night raid and save his gear. WHO'S WITH ME?

See what a good friend I am, even though you still haven't let me see the video. Sorry about the ribs, I would have gladly traded injuries. But hey, we looked cool :P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Last weekend, I got to watch WFFC's video tape. It was great, and if the DVD is anything like the video is will be will worth the wait. You can tell that Grant has put a lot of work into this production. (I hear from a little birdy that the DVD is way better than the video ;))