DJL

LAKE WALES/Z-Hills

Where are the Lake Wales and Z-Hills DZ.commers?

There are a bunch of us heading down from VA for the wind tunnel at Lake Wales on Sunday, jumping through the week and then over to Z-Hills for the Mike Lewis Boogie on Friday.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

I'll be at the NSL on Sat...and I live in Zhills

Ron

I was planning on doing the Fsl and then going to zhill's, but the weather is supposed to suck so I guess I will end up in Deland waiting for sun.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Dude, talk to me...share unnel time? I am a Zhills jumper, but live approx. 4 miles from the tunnel. Specify dates...let's make trouble. How come I did not meet you assholes, I was in VABeach last weekend....oh yes, the cloud cover was to low to even do a base jumpB|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

We're doing the tunnel on Sunday (23rd) and then jumping the rest of the week at various DZ's... Deland, Lake Wales, Z-Hills. Any others around we can hit? The trip is organized by our home DZ 4-way team "The Frogs" competing in Natl's this year so their focus is going to be Lake Wales.

I'm only doing a 1/2 hour of tunnel time since I want to save my money for jumps so I'm going to start jumping on Monday while everyone else is still in the tunnel. I just got a new canopy (green/blue Tri-Hybrid) that I'll be flying for the first time and this is my first time at any other DZ than my own so I'll owe a few cases.

There will be about 14 of us from Skydive Virginia and I'll keep an eye out for everyone who's said hello.

Looking forward to seeing ya.

Doug

Yeah come to the Hill the 28th thru the 2nd. There are a couple of things going on. There is a 60-Way deal with Boxman and a CREW Camp. There is also some other happenings. It should be a good time as always.

There is also lots of good food to be had made by Janine. That is the Snack Bar Winch. :ph34r: Very good stuff though. Prices are not bad either.

Be Sure to introduce yourselves. Look forward to seeing ya'll. Take Care and have a safe trip.

Kramer

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

There is also lots of good food to be had made by Janine. That is the Snack Bar Winch. :ph34r: Very good stuff though. Prices are not bad either.

When did they install a winch in the snack bar? What is its lifting/towing capacity? I'll bet it's not as powerful as the wench that was already in place.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

You got me Brother. Spelling is a Mother sometimes. Should have proofed it a little better.

No problem bro Monkey.

I'm not a spelling/grammar nutzi, but I just love the wench/winch gaffe whenever and where ever it crops up. The images my febrile mind comes up with are usually pretty odd.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Was at Z-hills yesterday but we kind of hung to ourselves. Yes, avocado turkey sandwich was pretty good. Got to see some good swooping and biffing in the pond. We're over at Wales right now jumping before the weather moves in. Will be back at Z-hills in the morning for the CRW events, will be more social.

PEACE,
Doug