ChileRelleno

Rodriguez Brothers @ Mardi Gras Boogie

Hola Bros!
The brotherhood was well represented at the Boogie and initiations were a blast, lets give a big welcome to our newest Brothers,
Ruben #859
Cupcake #860
Sancho #861
Viejohombre #864
Mohoso #865
Spazzarito #866
Wanker #867

"WHO ARE THE RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS?"

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

The family spreading the love!

You know it Bro, spreading it far and wide;)
I had a great time doing the initiations and so did Raya De luz, our bumpy brother was feeling the tequila by the time she climbed off the last initiate:D.
I was master of ceremonies and I've never had so much fun with a bullhorn LOL... I learned by watching "THEE" master himself, the great Cajones!:P

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

I had a great time doing the initiations and so did Raya De luz, our bumpy brother was feeling the tequila bye the time she climbed off the last initiate

Doing all those shots after drinking about 4 Smirnoff Ices....i was feeling all good. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Aww... Is my little Famosa lonely? I can find some nice fresh little Knights for you to whip into shape...

Let your Brother Amazona take care of your Grand Master of Ceremonies, and he'll make sure someone takes care of you.

And stay off Arano's back at deployment time. It hurts every time I watch that...

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

I can find some nice fresh little Knights for you to whip into shape...

Can I have two for the price of one?

And stay off Arano's back at deployment time. It hurts every time I watch that...

Hurts you, when Arano and I were watching it at the DZ, another jumper yelled in pain when he saw it. He didn't know it was Arano and I.

BTW, Arano, bring your WFFC jacket to the DZ this Saturday so I can drop it off to get the name on it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

BTW, Arano, bring your WFFC jacket to the DZ this Saturday so I can drop it off to get the name on it.

I'm leaving Friday morning for IL again. I'll try to drive it up tomorrow (Wed) night or Thursday. My Samurai is at the DZ too...Big shame I can't jump it this weekend. [:/] But, hopefully the interview goes well on Monday and I won't have to be unemployed too long... :)
Arano
The Other white meat...