skybytch

Diplome de Record!

Whoo hoo! Got the envelope from NAA today with the order form to get my FAI "Diplome de Record" for the women's world record.

Now to come up with the $85 for the deluxe diploma mounted on a hardwood plaque... Damn, that's gonna look sweet on my wall B|

You definitely need the mounted deluxe version. There are some things that just have to be celebrated.

Congrats!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Having never actually seen one up close . . .

Could you either post a picture of it or . . . bring it to Perris this weekend so that I can take a picture of it (one even with you in it!)?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Lisa:

Why not do your own creative mounting? Take the diplome de record (damn, no pointy hat character on my keyboard either), mat and frame it in an 18 x 24 with a photo of the formation ... likely as costly but you can make it your own unique piece. Would sure be cool if you could get eveybody's autograph, too.

Dave

...MY skydiving trophy wall only has 1st jump, 1st freefall, Solo CoP, and the tops of a bunch of beer boxes from the "1sts" where no plaque was awarded :P:P:P

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I still have to order it! Could take a couple of months to actually get it.

But I will gladly bring it out to show it off.. err, I mean let you see it... when it finally arrives. :ph34r:

So... do I not eat, not pay the electric bill, and/or walk to work instead of drive this week to pay for it?

Dude you so rock Lisa!! I think a little game of "Flash the Rack for Cash" will get you that much needed $$$ for you diploma;);)

I'll be in Perris Sunday, I'll bring x-tra $$$!!!!

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Cool! Although it sounds sorta french. Might have to send it back. Or you could just change the words with a felt tip pen so they don't sound french - how about "de plane de record." No, that sounds like Tattoo from fantasy island. I'll have to work on that.

Whoo hoo! Got the envelope from NAA today with the order form to get my FAI "Diplome de Record" for the women's world record.

Now to come up with the $85 for the deluxe diploma mounted on a hardwood plaque... Damn, that's gonna look sweet on my wall B|

I feel really left out, I didn't get any kind of order form from the FAI for me to order the
"Diplome de Record". [:/] Do you have any information you can pass on to me to get an order form? Thanks sweetie.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey