Vallerina

Which is worse?

I wasn't quite sure which was worse out of those too so i thought i'd try a taste test...
I went to my fridge only to find the veggie drawers stocked full of the cold stuff... unfortunately there is no Miller light... but there is an 18 pack of budlight cans.
So now i must test the bud light against the rest of my hubbies stash
Becks
Becks Oktoberfest
Harp
Sweetwater 420
and St Pauli Girl

When i am finished i may start on his spirits ...
any ideas of what to compare from that stash??
XXX

and already RSL's and AAD's were mentioned ?

The war in Iraq and Hitler haven't been mentioned yet, so it's still okay. :ph34r:

What about Gentile Ben??? Why must we always forget about Gentle Ben?... such a nice bear.

-

anyone mention Sebazz's three-hole-punch yet? that seems to come up a lot too :)
and just so im not a complete post whore:
Miller Lite = worst
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So, I'm sitting around being "sick" today when I ended up getting into huge argument about something very serious: which tastes like crap more...Bud Light or Miller Light?

Before we even think about getting rid of weapons of mass destruction, we should get rid of what's truly evil in this world: anything by Miller.

I sence a lock coming our very own SKYMAMMA's favorite beer is budlight.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

30-Stones is $9.99 here in College Station. There's a reason why I drink a lot of that, too. B|

christ, i pay more for brita filters than you pay for beer. and i'm probably more likely to get drunk off of my brita water than that crappy stuff!! bleck! keystone??!! bleck!!! it's not even teh same color as beer! yunegling is about the cheapest beer i'll drink and it isn't expensive, runs about 18$/case or so. when beer is cheaper than soda i start to wonder... :S

What about Gentile Ben

nothing wong with a non jewish person named ben..... i hapen to be dave gentile.....lol.... always thought it would be funny if i was jewish.......

That's funny, I didn't notice I wrote that :D

That reply was just something irrelevant to the thread B|
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

In case of a tie, is there a playoff? Would you have to taste crap then beer to compare? Is there a difference between crap and beer? If the beer is crap, does it still taste "like" crap? Does crap taste like crap? Can we see your rack? Can I get some free stuff?

What does Bud lite and Making love in a canoe have in common? They are both fu**ing near water.

I will never forget the day we were doing a hit and chug and seeing the face of the DZO as he realized he just chugged a coors lite.:ph34r:;)B|:DB|

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

What does Bud lite and Making love in a canoe have in common? They are both fu**ing near water.

LMFAO

I will never forget the day we were doing a hit and chug and seeing the face of the DZO as he realized he just chugged a coors lite.:ph34r:;)B|:DB|

Ohhh damnn... thats like surfing into warm pile in a cow pasture!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Nooo...Skymama wouldn't lock this!

Thanks for everyone for voting in this very important poll. I'm glad that I've been proven right by the wonderful folks here on dz.com that Miller Light is about the most disgusting thing on the planet.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

No, I won't lock it, Miller Lite is winning so far as the worst! ;)

Actually, I never said Bud Light was my favorite in taste. I'd much rather have a Corona with lime. But, like Jessica said, I can drink a shitload of it and not get wasted, and while I'm drinking it I'm consuming less calories which is an added bonus. I'll tell you what beer I think is really bad, that Michelob Ultra. Talk about tasting like water! Blech, I won't even touch that one!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If I could get a good beer for $6/12pk, I'd be road tripping to College Station every weekend!!!!!!

BTW, I don't think I've ever agreed with comments here more than those saying that pretty much all of the major american beer companies suck ass and are not really beer!!!!!!!

"How do you like my groin to your foot style?"

I have had REAL beer... found some in Austrailia... and some really good stuff in Germany....
but as far as beer here. Ill take Bud Light.. but prefer Corona, Becks Dark, Negra Modelo, etc...
mmmm beer!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

While we're talkin about REAL beer, Dave, you'll be happy to know I had my "first" experience with

Shiner Bock

while visiting my sister near San Fran. Nummy. Better than Sierra Nevada to my personal taste, I'd say.

Now do I need to buy beer for declaring a Beer first ... or does the converse apply and I have to buy a skydive?

Dave

...Beer Aint Drinkin' (Mojo Nixon)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)