Michele

LadySkydiver in LA!!! Jumping at...

Lisa....

btw, Michele, Cora? You both missed out on dinner with a real hottie tonight!

Oh, yes, well, I actually had to work today, so I abandoned Cora to Old Pasadena, and then grabbed her again and went people watching up at Universal City....ate dinner at Wolfgang Pucks, and played tourist. Tomorrow we are whale watching in San Pedro and having dinner down there - she's not been on the open ocean...mucho fun....hope you gave Dave a hug from me. I know I missed out on meeting Gorgeous Dave whatshisname, but there will be other times.

Hey, Rebecca...I will be coming out that way someday...I'll make sure we jump. Or when you come this way, we will. But we will, one place or another!

As to Saturday - YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! A whole little DZ.com impromptu get together. I so am looking forward to those I know, and meeting those I don't - and yes, I require hugs, too...me and Cora are really looking forward to this.

Ed, it will be so excellent to meet you - a dimple like that will be hard to miss. And RickyResq, I'll be able to find you...Diva, it's about time, damnit, LOL....Gawain, a face to the posts - 'twill be good...and yes, Arthur, I really would like to get that photo....:S:P...

Looking forward to this very much!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Shark - Hope to see you and look forward to the hugs.

Plummet - Thank you! You're so sweet. But, Michele is trying to kill me - she's going to throw me out of a plane tomorrow. Yikes! LOL And, she's taking me out to the ocean today. Man, it's a good thing I know how to swim.

Viking - Looking forward to meeting you and getting a hug that Sunshine says is awesome.

Diva - Awesome. Can't wait to meet you.

Gawain - Since I'm meeting you tonight, I'll see what your instruction level is. But, if you need instructions....my teaching capacity is great so let's just hope you're a good student.

IslandCool - Looking forward to meeting you. Great dimples.

RickyResQ - Do you jump with your tongue out like your avatar? (Michele REALLY wants to know.)

Roy - I'm sorry you're in Vegas and not jumping with me as well. We missed Gorgeous Dave Whatshisname and now you....looks like I'll have to come back again....or you'll have to come to me.

SkyBytch - Sorry to hear your shoulder's bothering you. Hope it heals quickly and you're able to jump. But, do you think Gorgeous Dave Whatshisname could have handled dinner with you, me and Michele?

We'll be at Elsinore between 7:30am and 8:00am. Looking forward to it.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

We'll be at Elsinore between 7:30am and 8:00am. Looking forward to it.

Sooo wait you guys are only gonna be there for 30 mins WAY early in the morning?!

and Michele i am still looking!!! >:( damnit where did i put that thing!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

so whats the deal are you guys only gonna be there for 30 mins or is that just when you will be getting there?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

of course, but I probably would have needed therapy after...

And you don't after dinner with me?

Damn. I must be slipping. ;)

Thanks again, Dave! Was great to finally meet you.. and your friend Joe is pretty darn cool too. :)

thanks, it was great to get together....

We are heading out to Elsinore shortly....

Very most excellent day yesterday. Saw whales, dolphins, gorgeous coastline. Pix will be posted by Cora later...much fun was had by all, even though I got lost...swells about 8-10 out past the breakwater - I'm bruised from banging around the boat...post at some point in the next few days....

~~Diva, damnit....missed ya again, it seems....someday! (Maybe tomorrow, if we're up to it....)~~

The rest? We'll be there. Will you? :)
Ciels-
Michele

Hey, Diva!

Sorry to have missed you today. Had an awesome day. Unfortunately, we won't be at either DZ tomorrow. We beat our bodies a little too much today. B| I'll just have to catch up with you next time around. Hope your day wasn't too boring since you had to work.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Yeppers....and we need sleep. Far too much fun in the last 3 days, and add a "sunset" downwinder and you have a definite tired duo of skychickies...brunch at a foo-foo restaurant and some quiet time tomorrow before I have to get up at 3 am to get Cora to the airport by 5 on monday morning...yikes...

Sorry, darlin'. Next time?

Ciels-
Michele

Yeppers....and we need sleep. Far too much fun in the last 3 days, and add a "sunset" downwinder and you have a definite tired duo of skychickies...brunch at a foo-foo restaurant and some quiet time tomorrow before I have to get up at 3 am to get Cora to the airport by 5 on monday morning...yikes...

Sorry, darlin'. Next time?

Ciels-
Michele

I think Cora planned that downwinder knowing that Chaz will come out and get her, way over by the lake.:P

I think Cora planned that downwinder knowing that Chaz will come out and get her, way over by the lake.:P

Don't you know it! He was first down, he could've flown that 109 in steep brakes...:S Big grin on his face as he drives on out there... :D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Hey, Shark! It was great meeting you and getting the hugs. :)
And, no...didn't plan the downwind although having a ride back was totally awesome!!!

RickyResQ - Do you jump with your tongue out like your avatar? (Michele REALLY wants to know.)

Yes. :P

Sorry I didn't get to do the HAHO with ya'll. Some cute 21 year old that I sent on a tandem was getting frisky. :ph34r:

---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---v^---
All I need is a handfull of throttle, tit, and toggle.

lol

That's ok, but next time I'm out, you gotta jump with us, k?

How'd the tandem go? Did she enjoy it?

I PROMISE when you are out again I will jump.

She absolutely loved it. She is looking forward to doing it again. Woo Hoo! Another hot chick wants to get into skydiving. Got to love it. :P

All I need is a handfull of throttle, tit, and toggle.

Roy - I'm sorry you're in Vegas and not jumping with me as well. We missed Gorgeous Dave Whatshisname and now you....looks like I'll have to come back again....or you'll have to come to me.

Cora, glad to hear you had fun...

now let's see... I think you need to check out the bay area... it's a whole different world than that southern part... if not, maybe I'll make it back to the Casa Boogier at SkyKnights... :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hey, Roy!

Welcome back! :)
You never know what life will bring. I just may end up stopping in NoCal one day. But...you should still come to the Casa boogie anyway. It'd be great to have you at the DZ again.