jtval

why arent there any war threads!

with all that going on in thw world I figured you people wouldnt let ANY post go with out dragging it into a war thread!:o
must be something wrong....either that or Im being sarcastic! yea that must be it!:P
My photos

My Videos

JT you ever see that "Stupidest People on Video" thing where the guy pokes the "dead" shark and it "wakes up" and bites off his hand?

Let the sleeping dogs, dead horses, and gift sharks and stuff alone!:P:P:P:ph34r:

Sarcasm from you!? Nah!;)

Well I plan to go to war on my dirty laundry this evening... I wish I used more pre emptive strikes (or washings) before it became such a huge issue as my dirty laundry has become.:P

HAHA! this was the type Of reply I was hoping for! thanks for seing the sarcasm and playing along!;):P
My photos

My Videos

>i say we get a un mandate to change your avatar!!!!!

We're the US! We don't listen to no stinkin UN mandates - unless it's something we like; then the world must obey the will of the UN. In this case, perhaps the US might indeed be in favor of changing this particular avatar - it scares small children.

Ill play dev's advocate...didnt saddam ignore that UN mandate too?

( actually I know, that remains to be seen)
but they have found some long(er) range bombs then he was supposed to have and some chem suits etc.
until they find the chem. we probly cant porve a thing but the advocates ques is...

didnt saddam blah blah blah
My photos

My Videos

I wanna see the UN actually inforce the mandate to change Jtval's avatar! I bet they can't, but expect AggieDave or another US DZ.com Postwhore to go change it for them.

:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i'll be the un mandate enforcer... if jt's avatar isn't changed by the time i get down to is place i'll crash his computer, change his avatar, and schange is attitude...ot necisarily in that order..... watch out jt, you have been warned.....lol....

If you trash his stuff, then a 3rd party, probably Bill Von, will want to be the party "involved" in the change of the avatar, even though he didn't help bring the change and will probably change it to a picture of himself...

:P:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

He hasnt. :P I am so tempted to creat another account. LOL

I wont though but saddam posting on these board would be so friggin funny:o
then we could have a bush a bliar etc etc.

imagine the party carshing we could do LOL:o:P

My photos

My Videos