Vallerina

My secret to weight loss

After you drop a size or two, people begin to ask you, "What's your secret?" The only real "secret" for me was Betsy moving out and taking her twirly fwirlies with her. I lived off of Ramen and yogurt, and I stopped watching television.

That explained some of the weight loss. My other secret to losing weight: ice cream (with cookies and hot fudge, too!) No joke. One weekend, I laid in bed for most of the time, and I ate massive amounts of ice cream. Monday morning, the scale said I weighed 1.5 lbs less than on Thursday! :) So, now you all know my secret! Eat lots of ice cream and lose weight!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Losing weight rocks - especially if you live with three women who are trying to do the same and failing! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! My secret was to eat nothing but toast for two weeks (not a diet secret - I am a poor student), then get so bored of the taste that you eat everything you can get your hands on for a few days. Since then I haven't been physically able to eat much. So in 18 months I lost 70 pounds. And lost 7 more in the last 2 weeks, despite eating pizza, McDonalds, curry, and drinking vast quantities of Coca-Cola. Strange.

I've just thought, running 25 miles a week, swimmming 4, and cycling about 80 might have something to do with it as well.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

I came up with a Diet Plan a few years ago

Every Morning when you first wake up, Start the day right with Morning Sex. Then for Breakfast, Nothing but fruit. Grapefruit, Bananas, Strawberries ect..

Lunchtime, Find some way to work in a Nooner. After that only fruit for lunch.

Dinner time, Eat a normal reasonable meal and whatever dessert you choose must be eaten directly off your partner. Then of course sex at least twice before going to bed.

World’s greatest diet plan. Guaranteed to work!!

I've just thought, running 25 miles a week, swimmming 4, and cycling about 80 might have something to do with it as well.

:D Maybe just a bit! Actually, I think lifting weights is what did it for me! I haven't been one of those "I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight" people since I was 12! I think my biceps are burning more fat than I thought they could!

World’s greatest diet plan. Guaranteed to work!!

You could make millions selling that plan! I think it would make people happier, too!

Mine is rejoining the swim team and swimming 5000-7000 yards everyday. Lost 15 pounds so far. plus i actually have a bit of a tan now!!!!:o:o:o

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Mine is rejoining the swim team and swimming 5000-7000 yards everyday. Lost 15 pounds so far.

Cool! I like swimming, but I kind of resemble a fish that's just been hooked when I swim!

plus i actually have a bit of a tan now!!!!:o:o:o

Yeah, must be really difficult in California!!! :P

I tried the "Big O'l Bottle of Alcohol" diet before. Couldn't eat for two days after:(. Did lose a bit of weight, but it sucked!!

Hmmmm, Diet and exercise seems to be the cheapest and it works.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

Yeah, must be really difficult in California

Hey, not all of us get a tan... I got some glaring white leggs still. Maybe I need to go to the Spa and use the tanning booth:S - like I know what that is...:P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

I have found that turning the little wheel thingy at the top of the scale helps me shed pounds almost instantly. I just turn it until I hit my target weight. Works like magic every time. You can put on the pounds too, if necessary. I don't understand why everyone isn't doing it......

I don't understand why everyone isn't doing it......

You're right. When I was at an unhealthy weight (by my doctor's standards) I should've just told him that his scale was broken, and that he should've just looked at mine! :D