kevin922

looking for sex lube ad...

I got it. It's a 100k MS Word file, and the image quality isn't too good, so I don't want to compress it any further.

Should I e-mail it to the address on your profile?

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Ok, so what's the big deal with that picture? What kind of subliminal messaging am I supposed to be seeing?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Why is there an Electoral College?

Its due to the fact that the original founders of the country didn't like the idea of a true democracy, they wanted a democratic republic. Also, at the time, reasonably educated were the masses not, this gave the ability for the election of the President to the educated class. This was when the President had less power, also, which is fairly ironic.

We have it now due to the wild innaccuracies in polling a large public. (think: Florida).;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The electorial college was created along with the US constitution as a way to filter the average (under educated) person from voting directly. This was also a part of the "Great Compromise" between the Virginia Plan and the New Jersey Plan by which power was given to the states under the new federal government. As each state depicts how its own electors are choosen, and the fact that each state receives a number of electors based on their number of Senators and House representitives, each state can has more control in the Executive election.

(LOL I am currently taking Poli Sci...)

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

Ok....then tell me this smarty pants.......why is Britney Spears taking up my oxygen without penalty for being an idiot.

Well, maybe there is a question that can't be answered. :PB| I do have an idea on how to make her hold her breath however if that helps. :ph34r:

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

Ok....then tell me this smarty pants.......why is Britney Spears taking up my oxygen without penalty for being an idiot.

That is funny! I read in a mag article that she said the movies are weird at the film festivals cause you "actually have to think about them" when you are watching them.

The flowing wave returns not, nor does the passing hour.

We have it now due to the wild innaccuracies in polling a large public. (think: Florida).;)

She has the boobies exemption from being penalized:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ok, so what's the big deal with that picture? What kind of subliminal messaging am I supposed to be seeing?

Look at what else should be in the picture relative to where the girl is "sitting"... :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Oh, geez, I wasn't looking for something that obvioiusly, I was looking for stuff hidden in the picture! Duh! :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon