PhreeZone

Raeford in April

Spending 9 hours in a car teaches you things you never wanted to know...

By the next gathering, i'll have all kinds of new things for you to find out!! And i'll even practice hitting road signs with apples so i'll be good for the next trip!!:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You know i'll be there. I might even stay sober this time!!

Nah, you're more fun when your plastered. Just be sure not to pass out in the bar next time!

So I'm at the head monkey's rancho deluxe on his cool new high speed internet connection. We were supposed to leave for Kentucky in the otter today, but the weather in Kentucky is too shitty to leave now (Thanks for telling me AFTER I made the 2 hour drive, chuck). So I figured I'd just hang out here and post whore for a while. The new plan is to leave tomorrow morning.

I would just like to say i'm currently on Monster.com looking at jobs in Raleigh....:)

I had a job in Raleigh until I was recently laid off, so you can have mine! I'm going to go live the dream and live in a trailer on a drop zone! Woo-hoo!

This is why you should always make sure I'm there. When I'm not falling in guitar cases I get great video!

Hmmm. Fall foliage tour of the East Coast, starting in North Carolina up to DC.....

Beauty, history, ending with the Smithsonian, this has potential...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Hmmm. Fall foliage tour of the East Coast, starting in North Carolina up to DC.....

Beauty, history, ending with the Smithsonian, this has potential...

If you need help, i'm really good with the geography of the east coast....just ask Erk. B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'd hardly consider July 4th to be fall :P

I just got the time off so July 4th weekend is a go for me. I need to run through my camera footage of the weekend and see what I got. I know I gota few good shots looking up at the formation from under :$

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Geez...where do I start? Big thanks go out to Kate, Tony, and Chuck for putting up with an entire barrel of SkyMonkies last weekend.

This trip was one of the best that I have had in a long time and I was very sad when it was over. I got to meet several great new friends and pretty much the entire monkey crew.

Chris Wagner from the US Army Golden Knights and TonyT were excellent at trying to get us organized for the record but it just wasn't meant to be this time around. Oh well, that's what next year is for!

Chuck was nice enough to split his time between the bathroom and us. Get well soon, Monkeylip!

All in all, I was really surprised with the vibe at Raeford. Never have I felt so at home at a DZ so quickly, and that was even before Kate & Tony learned how much of a limit I have on my credit card.

Mad Props go out to:

Phreezone. Get your foot fixed. Now.

Sunshine, our favorite human couch, destroyer of lingerie, and maker of eunech ninja's. Also, kiss-pass giver extroidinaire.

Pammi, Operation Melons couldn't have succeeded without your help!

Merrick, BootieBootie!

Pammi & Merrick, thanks for being on my 100th and I was honored to be a part of yours.

SkymonkeyONE, you rock. Period.

Sunman, Thanks for the money shot on our hybrid and your great stories!

Mouth, They weren't kidding when they came up with your nickname. Stay sexy, Georgia Peach.

Coconut Monkey, how much damn artillery do you have in the lounge? Yowza. Big Boom.

MattM, Amish Monkey you are the schizznit. Sunman and I still envy you.

Sillyolethang, thanks for the grippers and the pillow came in handy.

Dragontail, if this guy were any more laid back I would have to check his pulse.

Elizabeth, I bow before your packing skills! Thanks for hooking a Messican up!

MonkeyLip, Are you really Kurt Russell?

PLFKing, Thanks for making me look floaty!

And last but not at all least, Kate & Tony. Thank you both for such a great time. You two really set the pace for the weekend and made sure that we all stayed positive and had a blast.

Now, on to the pictures.

Kris

Edited to add: Chuck, bestow my monkey name, bizznitch!B|

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Sunman_In_The_Dark.jpg

Raefordite_TonyT.jpg

Mouth_Sillyolethang.jpg

Sillyolethang_MattM.jpg

Sillyolethang_Butterfly.jpg