tosca

haircut?

How do you prefer your partner

Clean is numbers 1,2, and 3. Other than that, I'd probably prefer more natural. It's more comfortable.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I gotta say this... shame about the pants.

On a different note it goes both ways tho i trim cos i know it aint nice getting a mouthful when one offers a woman oral pleasure.

LOL did i say that politely enough???:)

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."

TMI! [:/]

Damn, I think we need a men's forum so everybody who wants to can post all day about their junk, and I don't have to read it.:S

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

It's funny you ask, I got a little carried away with the razor this morning. I like low maintenance, ie fully natural, but I like going down on high maintenance, so I would assume, it goes the opposite way. And like the pits, if you shave it keeps the coodies out!
...FUN FOR ALL!

Clean is always number one! But in general, trimmed or shaven. However, since I have been my partner lately I prefer me shaven (velvety soft!).

I thought most guys liked long hair on chicks for the delicate whispy effect while we go down on ya.

Fall in dove.

Girls bald.
Guys trimmed, SHORT.
I suffer through razer burn, hot wax and laser treatments on my most sensitive parts-anyone I choose to get freaky with can at least make sure I don't die choking on a short and curly.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....