kmcguffee

Thong Poll

Whats next...Crotchless thong? How many jumps should you have?

Andrea,
question- I address you because you like answering these questions:)[ducking the slap that follows]hypothetically when a woman sitflies naked how loud would the whistle be?
[ducking the slap that follows]
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

But have you ever seen people who wear them on the BEACH? Fookin' crazy. And inconsiderate. And usually German, with a mullet and moustache. Ew.

Yeah - and the blokes are just as bad - LMAO at my own joke... hahahaha - sooo obvious - but worth it
Rgds Phil
---
If you have to ask - you don't understand

I used to hate thongs but I reckon your crack gets hardened to the string after a while which is why you don't notice it. Like the first time you put shoes on a kid. Not that we actually get CALLOUSES on our arse-cracks...the sensitivity just lessens.

When the vogue started for (women) wearing thongs - i couldnt get it.... i thought it must be soooo uncomfortable... i mean - if so much as half a centimetre of boxer fabric gets up my Cheddar Gorge - i'm desperately stood there - one leg cocked to one side - trying to liberate it from the Black Hole of Calcutta - if you get my drift.... anyway - where was i... ah yes... thongs.... look nice (on birds) but the idea of them shoved unceremonially up yer pupper - just does not compute...a kind of lingerie ying and yang if you will... oh, by the way... do they get skid marks on them?
Rgds Phil
---
If you have to ask - you don't understand

Since you asked.... the whole dropzone already knows this since Carbone used to pull my shorts down all the time.
Its thongs for me.
One reason is for safety. Thats right safety. ......
Skeet, (my Great Dane) swallows stuff. My underwear mostly, sometimes a sock.
So, since I do not want to go thru the trauma of telling a very good looking vet over at Brittmore that by the way, he may or may not find a garment that belong to me in Skeets remains of the day. Namely, the now infamous purple thong incident when he went to get his ears fixed and he had to spend the night.
The vet assured me that as long as this particular garmet is concerned and taking into consideration the side of the dog, it should be ok. However, cotton is likely not as good.
Therefore - All Catholic Schoolgirl were discarded and Victoria Secret a mail order to the tune of $125 or so was initiated when he was 5 months old.
Upon finding that one is missing...... I often find it in the back yard as forensic science.
Once I hired a yard man, his first day he mowed around one forensic science beige pair. Wonder what he thought.??
So for all of those that wear giant bloomers - you could be endangering a K-9's life.
I have no idea what the fetish is by the way, he will eat them right out of the plastic, brand new. Regardless, it is not in keeping with my regular hostess activities to suddenly come upon a thong in the middle of the living room while company is here.
Please use thongs carefully and with adult supervision.... :$
In order to keep a true perspective on importance, ... have a dog that will worship you and a cat that will ignore you.

I have no idea what the fetish is by the way, he will eat them right out of the plastic, brand new.

Clay, now I know why women call you a dog. You act just like them.
Now if only you can figure out that self-licking part.
If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.
Chris

Clay, now I know why women call you a dog. You act just like them.

I have never humped any chics leg........in public..........unless I thought I could get away with it..........:D
BTW...I have never eaten panties before either. Worn them on my head yes....eaten them....NO......:D
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

"That's all I wear!!!!!!!! No panty lines"
Heck there are girls at my school who wear them wonderful things and still have nice panty lines to look at. MMM MM good. Especially the ones who wear white spandexy type pants with a blue thong, Oh Baby. David Like
Yes I love you.....having sex with me.

Oh, tell your wife she is missing the boat! Thongs are the most wonderful female undergarment created since push-up bras! I wear a thing everyday, and wouldn't think of ever switching back. Now, I admit, when I first tried one, I hated it and couldn't wait to take it off. But, my friend told me you have to give it 3 days. And, she was right. You would think that it would be irritating to have that string up your backside, but it's actually quite the contrary, you can't even tell it's there. Sorry if I gave you too much information, but I think all women should wear thongs! :)
Andrea

I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

u r right andreea (99%)
i think all woman should wear thongs
the 1% is for the ladies who r unconfortable in thongs (after the 3 days of trial)

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

I wonder what words were being searched.

Hmmm...I wonder. And now that he's pulled up and read 2 thong threads, I wonder what he's doing now. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

time for my tuppence worth...

Thongs are without doubt the best types of pants the girls can wear.

The one that gets me, and this only works for some birds (but when it does... woah mumma..) baggy jeans at or around hip level, with just a bit of thong exposed. I'm not talking the whole pant on show, but just enough...

Maybe its just the whole skater/skydiving bird thing, thats my type.

but thongs.. hmmmm........

why's tiddles looking at me concerned, foolish kitten..
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies