pupErazr

Inner Strength

If you can start the day without caffeine or pep pill, if you can be cheerful, ingnoring aches and pains, if you can resist complaning and boring people with your troubles, if you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it, if you can understand when loved ones are too busy to give you time, if you can overlook when people take thing out on you when, through no fault and blame without resentment, if you can face the world without lies and deceit, if you can conquer tension without medical help, if you can relax without liquor, if you can sleep without the aid of drugs, if you can do all these things.....

Then you are probably the family dog.

My website smells really good

"if you can do all these things..... "

Then you probably won't be posting here very often.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

If you can start the day without caffeine or pep pill, if you can be cheerful, ingnoring aches and pains, if you can resist complaning and boring people with your troubles, if you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it, if you can understand when loved ones are too busy to give you time, if you can overlook when people take thing out on you when, through no fault and blame without resentment, if you can face the world without lies and deceit, if you can conquer tension without medical help, if you can relax without liquor, if you can sleep without the aid of drugs, if you can do all these things...

However...

If you can start the day by waking those around you, if you are manipulative and whine when you stretch...if you complain consistently and insist that folks pay attention to you when you want to talk but ignore them when they do; If you are demanding without regard to loved ones' needs; if you don't overlook things when you're ignored; if you send your dinner back repeatedly because it isn't perfect; if you conquer tension by "spreading the joy" around you; if everything is solved by a nap in the sun...

Then you are, decidedly, a cat.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

LOL Our cat owns a 3 bedroom home with 2 baths and four room mates who seemingly are there for its beck and call.:D

On the up side, if you want the cats attention all you need to do is up a book, pull out the PC keyboard, or open the piano keyboard and the cat will be right there to lay down on it. (or at least to stick its ass in your face for a while..:S)

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

And what is the deal with cats and newspaper....I like to sit on my bed and read the morning paper and the kitty likes to come lay right on top of it and stretch out. Then when I move his furry butt he gets back on it everytime I turn the page.:S:S wretched little felines..:D

And what is the deal with cats and newspaper....I like to sit on my bed and read the morning paper and the kitty likes to come lay right on top of it and stretch out. Then when I move his furry butt he gets back on it everytime I turn the page. wretched little felines..

They like the crinkly sounds...;)
Haylee

(or at least to stick its ass in your face for a while..)

lol... Why do they do that? >:(:D

Apparently it has something to do with the way their mothers treated them when they were kittens. Apparently young kittens will only poo when their mother's lick their backsides.
Talk about motherly devotion!
Maybe it has something to do with training them not ot poo in their nest.
Mind you if kittens don't poo, they die.