Rdutch

XUPITER!!! Has anyone else been infected with this?

Damn it, I have this damn Xupiter installed on my computer against my will. Its obviously spyware, I went to the xupiter site and ran the remove program but it's still there, I did a search and tried to delete all the files but they return immediately. I went on google and there is 100 sites on how to remove it, and all of them are a super pain, involving MSCONFIG, REGEDIT and then still deleting single file's. Someone should go to Xupiter and kick their ass, this should be illegal! Im trying Adware 6.0 right now I hope it work's.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I think I am going to go crazy with this Xupiter thing. My homepage at home keeps getting re-set to their home page. I'll try the links provided when I get home to see if I can get rid of it.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Well, try finding the EXE name (i.e xjupiter.exe) it might reside somewhere on your HD (maybe your Windows directory or System32 directory), if you are unsuccessful, you might need to dig into the REGISTRY, but, you will have to have some basic knowledge about it or you can really screw up your system.