laurengreg

How did my picture get here?

**giggles** if you're talking about my last avatar, the picture of the baby with the nose stud, eyebrow ring, tat, etc??? That pictures been around the world!!!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Which he did - but being the pervert he is he was more worried about me being on a skydiving site! I explained its not the kind of thing I would expect on dropzone.com, but he beleives we're all sex fiends with a death wish anyway...:(

t

It's the year of the Pig.

awe, man... do i gotta change all the haikus i wrote in this thread to laurengreg? >:(http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=452235;search_string=search_string;#452235

Hey!!.. need a greenie over here...:P

Thats it! No video for you!! Hey Chop, at least it will fit.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Thank you all for the pm, e messages. The accused responded last night and apologized. He/she/it said the picture would be removed (it still has not been as of 5 minutes ago.)

I ran in to a friend I went to high school with and he asked if I took up skydiving. He is involved with extreme sports and has been skydiving and browses skydiving sites as this one. It was lucky I saw him so I could get this taken care of. As many of you pointed out it may not be illegal, but it really bothered me that someone was using my picture to portray him/her/itz. I'm sure it would most of you.

Even though I would love to blast this person out of the water, I've decided not to name names. She/he/it knows who they are.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Thank you all for your replies.

Lauren

I second the nomination!

Ok that makes it offical, we've got a thread in the running for stupidest thread for the year! :D

BTW, did we ever find out who the "imposter" is?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

BTW, did we ever find out who the "imposter" is?

I believe the imposter is four posts up.

gaspppp and all this time I thought her avatar was a hottie skydiver.. I say we burn this imposter at a stake!! :P:P Or get her to post a REAL picture so we know who he/she/it looks like..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I say we burn this imposter at a stake!! Or get her to post a REAL picture so we know who he/she/it looks like..

It was obvious that "she" was a fake when her posts would go from one liners to 4 paragraph ramblings of obscure stuff that had nothing to do with the subject at hand. But, the real question now is if Peppermint is actually a she. Me thinks not, since no one knows her or has ever spoken to her as far as I know. Some people have a sick sense of humor. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How can i be sure your real Skymama

LOTS of people have seen me in person. There's a ton of dz.commers you could ask if I'm for real. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon