Viking

My New Computer!!!!!

dang v, no need to spend so much money! try an athlon xp 2600+ 333fsb w/ asus a7n8x deluxe mb w/ 1G of ram and a 9700 A-I-W ATI card. onboard sound that surpasses sb live. what speakers will u be using?

not much of a pentium fan unless it is for a laptop. good luck nonetheless! later bro,
b

hahahaha its either that or a bunch of dumbass super lazy people just kept clicking 1 to look at pictures.>:(

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Have you seen the new KTA board? The 600A I think it is - outclocks the nForce2 in every area.

I have a pcbv2.0 Asus nForce2 deluxe myself - running both IDE drives off SATA converters - running my Thunder-A 2000+ at spec right now. System hauls ass as it is.

I agree - you could build a much cheaper Athlon system. Just looking at that - I would change out the Thermaltake - I have one, and I have seen better active cooling HSF combos, no need for an audigy 2, esp since secure digital rights will is hard coded into it - Audigy or the Sound Storm that comes on board with the nForce2. The 9800 ATI pro is sweet but will becoming down in price as soon as the next R3xx core comes out next month. You are really going to pay top notch for a P4C cpu right now - no need for that - get a Athlon Barton 2500 or higher.