PhreeZone

Anyone going to Perris able to give me a ride?

Alright... this is totally last minute but after spending a lot of time and money to get good enough to possibly do large CRW this weekend we are going to be weathered out in Ohio (75% chance of thunderstoms). I'm mad and I want to jump... so I'm looking at flying into Perris for the weekend. I need to find a ride to and from the DZ. I'm looking at flying into ONT Friday night and out of LAX late late Tuesday. If this fits any ones schedule let me know since I'd love to get out there. I'll pitch in on Gas or food or what ever.

Second option is to fly out of ONT Tuesday about Noonish.. but I' not going to book the tickets till I can get a ride or someone can confim a Shuttle...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

If you still need a ride, I am sure there are many folks who're willing to do it. If they can't get to you before you leave, you might want to check with manifest about a lady named Kim White - she runs a shuttle service that helps out jumpers who need rides.

Gawd, I hope I can get there....should be seriously amazing fun, and would adore meeting you!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Bought tickets... Flying in Friday night, Leaving Tuesday at noon.

Kiss my... I mean have fun. Wish I could be there. Tell Lisa I said hi and I'll miss her this weekend.:)

Blue Skies
Steve
Ok, so it's pink, but I'm secure in my manhood, and I still look cool coming in under it!

phree,

i'll give ya a ride.. just need directions to ontario from perris and maybe use of a car... my rv won't fit into the parking garage i'm guessing......

I'll have a rental and will be driving from Perris to ONT on Monday evening, if that's of any use to you.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

DZ.commers are coming through.. Freeflyz is hooking me up on a ride Friday night, Perris had 1 room in the IHOP and 1 in The Bunkhouse.... I opted for the IHOP B|, and Deuce is probally hooking me up on Tuesday.

For this being a trip with about 36 hours from some one suggested it to me till now... I thing its came together quite well B|

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com