rhino

What was the most memorable sex you have had at the DZ???????????

Naaaaa....I'm not into pilots these days - I like the bad ass free flier types.....;)

note to self -- head to Sebastian.... soon...

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Still.....I will be wanting ALL OF HIS attention focused on my naked not so white ass yet also know I am safe in the air.....Want someone driving the plane so I can do the driving other places and know I am the center of attention.:P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Jerm...did you see my pal Trevor swooping the pond at the Ranch this weekend? Do you know him? Wondering if I should try and work a Ranch visit into my Cross Keys trip which I already know is NOT going to be long enough in July.

yup.... he caught some water right before i did.... followed him across the pond after a truly righteous 2way.

If you can't make the ranch, lemme know and i'll come to CK to deliver that pie..... if you can make it up, you've got a place to stay :)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

KUDOS to her.....and GOOD for you all! Wish someone would have done some flashing for me so I could have gotten a few extra thousand feet. Maybe then all 6 on my jump could have made it to the "circle"...next time.

So you're saying there was one pilot in the state of Colorado that hadn't seen Stacy's breast?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Trev's a great flier (at least I think so) and he made my trip to Zhills a few weeks ago PRIMO... What a super surprise! Thanks for the offer to crash - I might just take ya up on that one, although I am meeting up with another friend there as well (of the male persuasion) - invitation still good?

Okay, then hook up with a pilot/freeflyer and find a diver driver that has a skydiving girlfriend and is willing to land the plane afterwards.

Note to self: need to get high-performance endorsement.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

KUDOS to her.....and GOOD for you all! Wish someone would have done some flashing for me so I could have gotten a few extra thousand feet. Maybe then all 6 on my jump could have made it to the "circle"...next time.

Denise, if I was there, I could have flashed for you. But I doubt it would have helped. But if you want extra altitude, you know what to do (you go girl). ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Stacy has boobs???

How come no one told me...

Oh, wait!... I forgot about the video.

Brillo - you naughty girl. At least you are using them for a good cause.

- Cajones

I was sitting just in front of her, so I got a good view. They're small, but they are featured. B|

I might have to take a poll next time around the DZ. Will some boob action get me extra altitude.... Good thing I brought in 5 tandems or not sure I would have gotten up a few times. My 100th jump was me, my 5 pals, the camera guy and the pilot. Nice spacious ride to altitude!

NOTE TO SELF - Boobs = extra altitude (most of the time)

i just said don't rape the plant... i made no such distinction about me;) .. for you anyway

I might have to take a poll next time around the DZ. Will some boob action get me extra altitude.... Good thing I brought in 5 tandems or not sure I would have gotten up a few times. My 100th jump was me, my 5 pals, the camera guy and the pilot. Nice spacious ride to altitude!

Denise the boob for extra altitude action usually only works at the end of the day on sunset loads.

Taking a poll can also get you extra altitude. Just depends on who you're taking the poll from...

...I'll be quiet now...

- Cajones (happily taken, but adding fuel to the fire)

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Well maybe in YOUR neck of the woods but if I am "going there" - I'm not waiting for the last load of the day - I'll try it out all day long, until I am back at just 13,500....

At the two DZs I've been at where we've received extra altitudes for some girl's good efforts, both airports have to deal with the inbound/outbound airliner traffic to Denver International Airport. So the pilot must talk to Denver Center before they can be cleared into the class A airspace (keep in mind that we exit the airplanes at 17500 MSL due to our ground altitude). :P